Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Slight change to Signatures & Awards

Just to let you know a slight change has been made in regards to Signatures & Award icons.

Signatures - All signatures are now hidden by default. To view a chatters signature you will now see a "View Signature" underneath the users posts.

This should help make the forum a lot easier to browse as some signatures are quite large.

Award Icons - I was never expecting this to be so popular when I introduced it! As such some very active players have collected a lot of awards. These are now hidden by default when browsing the forum, however if you hover your mouse over there avatar or username, they will appear. (Same as friend code etc)

I hope these come as welcome changes, however if you have any comments or suggestions, please let me know below!

Dave

I like hidden signature feature. Looks very clear and easy to reads posts. Awsome job.
Not sure how can i view the awards on my android phone tho.
i check it out its not show very good point maybe @Dave you can add it next to the view signature as option call it View Award.

A Merryflyer

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03nhxjex
Username
A Merryflyer
Signatures are good but I dont like hiding the badges.

I like to see accomplishments at a glance

This isn't something that interests me - I don't record any event badges - but if it is important to people, how about an event banner, much like the stars banner, Indicating completion of 1,5,10,20 etc events?

You would get the recognition, without using massive amounts of screen space. I may have missed the point, as I have never understood the attraction of event badges (or stars banners for that point), but I realise I am in the minority here.

Last edited:
I've taken the comments on board and made a few adjustments.

Next to the username, you will now see a '+' sign. Clicking on this will expand the area and show all the badges, friend code etc.

This will also now work on all devices, such as mobiles, tablets and computers.
works perfectly on iOS
Thanks @Dave

Top Bottom