Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

SkyTeamAMS is looking for 1 members (intermediate level) (FULL)

Dear pilots!

SkyTeamAMS is looking for a new member

Underneath you can find a description of our alliance. When you finished reading and you would like to work with an alliance in a similar way, please reach out!

Some facts
  • Level 7 alliance
  • Currently top 150
  • Members vary from level 36- 75
  • All members are active on the forum. Almost all members are on Discord.
The way we work
Growing and helping each other out
For SkyTeamAMS members, it is really important that members can contribute to the alliance growth, but also on the growth of their own airport. We help each other out with advice on i.e. what best to do to optimize your fleet, pax buildings vs. coins, adding stands, etc. We obviously also help each other with daily gifting and specific gifts for i.e. upgrading a control tower.
Communication
Is key for us. Our weekly alliance goal is to reach 50% to get a first class bonus. This allows growth and profitability. Check marks are divided on a weekly basis, so members are assigned either 1 or 2 check marks to complete. Whenever there is a different focus for anyone that week, we help each other out. The full alliance is on the forum. Then about half of the alliance is on Discord too where daily rocket launches are coordinated. Advice and information is also being shared there.
Then on a monthly basis, we organize QL parties for members and neighbors.
Requirements
Your level should be more of less in line with the alliance. So we're looking for an intermediate player or a lower level player who is super active. We're looking to compete for top 100 quite soon.

If the above sounds good to you and you're looking for an alliance to join, please leave a message :)

Last edited:
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03fubefvy
Username
Apesanteur
Also interested but only level 24, will be at 25 tonight. Started earlier this week so have been leveling up fairly quickly

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
044cxsmqd
Username
Astral (item needed)
Hey, I would like to join if that's still possible? I'm currently level 31, started just over a month ago and have been maybe a bit too active every day so far 😅

Hey, I would like to join if that's still possible? I'm currently level 31, started just over a month ago and have been maybe a bit too active every day so far 😅
Hey Astral,
See we’re neighbors already; nice.
talking to a couple of people already, but also looking to make a decision on this tonight. So will def. consider you, but unfortunately you’re not first in the (chronological) line.
I will keep you posted :)
If not now, we have a spot opening up in a couple of weeks when we’re leveling up.
speak soon

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
044cxsmqd
Username
Astral (item needed)
Hey Astral,
See we’re neighbors already; nice.
talking to a couple of people already, but also looking to make a decision on this tonight. So will def. consider you, but unfortunately you’re not first in the (chronological) line.
I will keep you posted :)
If not now, we have a spot opening up in a couple of weeks when we’re leveling up.
speak soon
Hey AMS,
Yeah no problem, just let me know when you know ;)
Cheers

Hey AMS,
Yeah no problem, just let me know when you know ;)
Cheers
@Levelastral and also @Captain_D
Sorry if I disappoint you, but the player I talked to before came through and he joined our alliance
Members are hard to come by these days and I have been chasing potential members for weeks and over the weekend I had 4 interested all of the sudden

We will level up in 4 weeks, so this could be an opportunity for you to join SkyTeamAMS.
Maybe you have the patience for this, but I understand if you don't

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
032x7kqrx
Username
Captain_D
@Levelastral and also @Captain_D
Sorry if I disappoint you, but the player I talked to before came through and he joined our alliance
Members are hard to come by these days and I have been chasing potential members for weeks and over the weekend I had 4 interested all of the sudden

We will level up in 4 weeks, so this could be an opportunity for you to join SkyTeamAMS.
Maybe you have the patience for this, but I understand if you don't
Thanks for letting me know!
I understand. Please do let me know if you have further openings.
Thanks!

Top Bottom