Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

September 2022 Trading Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
To make the trading experience as easy as possible, please post the following details in your post and in your signature:
Username/Friend Code
In-Game Name
Items Required
Items You Can Send
If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.
This thread will last for 1 month. After that, it will be closed and a new thread will be opened.

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Evening Ladies and Gentlemen (Thursday 1st September 2022 17.20pm London UK Time)

All of my neighbours gift items have been sent out for today. My great thanks for all the continued gift items received, they are all very much appreciated.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Morning Ladies and Gentlemen (Friday 2nd September 2022 09.20am London UK Time)

All of my neighbours gift items have been sent out for today. My great thanks for all the continued gift items received, they are all very much appreciated.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Morning Ladies and Gentlemen (Monday 5th September 2022 09.35am London UK Time)

Have a great week wherever you are in the world.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Morning Ladies and Gentlemen (Tuesday 6th September 2022 09.20am London UK Time)

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Morning Ladies and Gentlemen (Wednesday 7th September 2022 10.30am London UK Time)

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Morning Ladies and Gentlemen (Thursday 8th September 2022 09.45am London UK Time)

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Afternoon Ladies and Gentlemen (Saturday 10th September 2022 11.50am London UK Time)

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Hi AC players,
A short message to all my neighbors:
I was feeling unfit for two days mid of this week and was not able to send any gifts. However all received gifts are recorded and now I am sending more gifts than usual to all my neighbors to compensate the two missing days. For some neighbors I already managed to compensate the two days, for some others I will need few more days and for very few I will need to send invitation from my gift support to be able to return the received gifts.

Enjoy your game,
Pit

Paula

350+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
04YRYSMQ0
Username
Paula [items needed]
Hi AC players,
I was feeling unfit for two days mid of this week and was not able to send any gifts. However all received gifts are recorded and now I am sending more gifts than usual to all my neighbors to compensate the two missing days. For some neighbors I already managed to compensate the two days, for some others I will need few more days and for very few I will need to send invitation from my gift support to be able to return the received gifts.

Enjoy your game,
Pit
Hi Pit,

Please don't worry about compensating extra gifts for me (paula). That's what neighbors are for. :)

I hope you're feeling better,
Paula

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Afternoon Ladies and Gentlemen (Monday 12th September 2022 14.45pm London UK Time)

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
A very gentle reminder to only gift items to me that are part of my signature page, please do not send me gift items that I do not want and can no longer use.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Hi AC players,

Enjoy your game,
Pit
I sincerely hope you are feeling better and recovering well old friend

Paula

350+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
04YRYSMQ0
Username
Paula [items needed]
Good Afternoon Ladies and Gentlemen (Monday 12th September 2022 14.45pm London UK Time)

Regards
Captain WH Rollins
Is F20 okay for now?

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Morning Ladies and Gentlemen (Thursday 15th September 2022 10.05am London UK Time)

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

@Ispmark @paula @Harcourt
I sent you an invite from one of my support games. Pls accept.
I will keep sending you one gift daily but it will make my gifting much more manageable. As well, when I missed sending you a gift I will be able to compensate with sending 2 gifts in certain days.
@Cptn pm I tried to invite you two times but the invite either went lost or was rejected. Pls invite 202famht

Paula

350+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
04YRYSMQ0
Username
Paula [items needed]
@Ispmark @paula @Harcourt
I sent you an invite from one of my support games. Pls accept.
I will keep sending you one gift daily but it will make my gifting much more manageable. As well, when I missed sending you a gift I will be able to compensate with sending 2 gifts in certain days.
@Cptn pm I tried to invite you two times but the invite either went lost or was rejected. Pls invite 202famht
@Pit1024 I will accept your invite later today or tomorrow morning.

Thank you for the compensation. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom