Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

General Secret Faucet Bonus!

Amit Choudhary

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
23zevsx0
Username
AM_Event Items
Can someone plz tell me about SECRET FAUCET.
It's mentioned in description that- "This bonus doubles the amount of fuel restored for 8 hours."
What does this actually mean??
Thank you.

andy8758

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03574n8b
Username
Andy8758
Bottomless Barrel doubles your max fuel for 8 hours. Try activating it before going to bed, and make sure you start the game again within 8 hours - this really helps that "first flight of the day" backlog that quickly eats your normal fuel storage limit. The bonus costs 4 airport cash, and is very comparable against buying a 150 fuel from the Duke (and that's only available for two days a week).

Be warned - you now lose the extra fuel if you don't use it before the 8 hour ends. And yes, that's a recent change, before the December updates you kept the additional fuel after the 8 hours, which allowed you to keep the fuel after oversleeping!

Bottomless Barrel doubles your max fuel for 8 hours. Try activating it before going to bed, and make sure you start the game again within 8 hours - this really helps that "first flight of the day" backlog that quickly eats your normal fuel storage limit. The bonus costs 4 airport cash, and is very comparable against buying a 150 fuel from the Duke (and that's only available for two days a week).

Be warned - you now lose the extra fuel if you don't use it before the 8 hour ends. And yes, that's a recent change, before the December updates you kept the additional fuel after the 8 hours, which allowed you to keep the fuel after oversleeping!
Absolutely correct. I have now lost the extra fuel 3 times by sleeping too long :banghead::sleep::(.

So the matryoshka bonus is the equivalent ish for passengers, but what's the best way to use it?
If you are doing a lot of flights (often with instant returns or fuel catalysts) and you don’t have a lot of passenger producing buildings (but they can regenerate fairly quickly) it’s handy to load up the terminal and keep the buildings producing rather than sitting idle with greyed out passenger packs above them. I used them more in the earlier levels where they were quite handy but they seem to get more scarce as you game moves up. .

If you are doing a lot of flights (often with instant returns or fuel catalysts) and you don’t have a lot of passenger producing buildings (but they can regenerate fairly quickly) it’s handy to load up the terminal and keep the buildings producing rather than sitting idle with greyed out passenger packs above them. I used them more in the earlier levels where they were quite handy but they seem to get more scarce as you game moves up. .
Thats what i do at the moment but there comes a time when the numbers start going down and take longer to go up. I know I need more pax buildings, also need to look into your magic square. Temporary space problem at the moment.

Top Bottom