Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Searching alliance

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03y3z1isw
Username
Torac
Anyone can accept a alliance request of me? ;)
Tell me the alliance name i will send request very quickly.

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03y3z1isw
Username
Torac
Flying Springbok will have 2 vacancies on Monday. We are trying to be a 'training alliance, so better suited for players level 10-50ish, thats not flying 20000 pax per week. Over time, I expect our members to move on to higher ranked alliances.

Would you be interested?

Sure, send me a friend request

Opala

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03ge4wz5t please pm or tag
Username
Opala
Flying Springbok will have 2 vacancies on Monday. We are trying to be a 'training alliance, so better suited for players level 10-50ish, thats not flying 20000 pax per week. Over time, I expect our members to move on to higher ranked alliances.

Would you be interested?
Hello! I just reached lvl 10 and I'm currently looking for an Alliance. I have no idea how it works and what are the tasks but I'm online multiple times a day. Can I join too once you guys have another spot open?

exwhy

Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04hc6gi0
Username
exwhy-[items]
Hello! I just reached lvl 10 and I'm currently looking for an Alliance. I have no idea how it works and what are the tasks but I'm online multiple times a day. Can I join too once you guys have another spot open?

Hi @Opala , welcome to the game and forum. Wasted alliance is recruiting committed new players, have a look and feel free to apply :)

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03y3z1isw
Username
Torac
I just need to complete the stupid mission join an alliance. Not looking to be active or anything.

Awesomerowend

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03x4wkss3
Username
Bertus ZA
I just need to complete the stupid mission join an alliance. Not looking to be active or anything.
There is benefits to join an alliance, but if it is just for side bar task, just randomly search for alliances, send out blanket requests and maybe you get accepted by one, or send an invite to one that is set to automatically accept if you meet its criteria.

My offer is still open, I can add you on Monday, you can claim the reward and then you can leave. We will level up on Monday, creating one vacancy and we have one game leaving on Monday opening up another slot, but for now that game is helping us achieve our weekly goals, so we can’t help sooner.

If someone else can help it’s also good.
Cheers from Cape Town
Bertus

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Hazman1786
Username
Hazman71pro

Would you be interested?

im a level 34 and im very interested in joining , msg me back if theres still spaces :)

Top Bottom