Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Facebook SCAM!

Device
  1. Windows PC
This game is one of the biggest scams I have ever played. I bought the Gold Subscription if you don't it is almost impossible to get anywhere without it unless you live on Airport City. I got the Business Class as well as the Comfort Class and it says active on all flights but when I check it only is active on one of my flights...

This game is one of the biggest scams I have ever played. I bought the Gold Subscription if you don't it is almost impossible to get anywhere without it unless you live on Airport City. I got the Business Class as well as the Comfort Class and it says active on all flights but when I check it only is active on one of my flights...
For the Comfort Class and Business Class bonuses, they must be applied before you send off flights to be active for that flight. They will not be active for any flight that is already in the air.

For the Gold Sub, that is a personal choice you make regarding how much money you want to spend on this game. This is a long-term game, with many players on this forum who have been playing for many years. There are also many players here who are Free to Play (do not spend money on the game). You can make progress if you just keep playing. And there are many strategies for game play that you can find on this forum -- everyone plays a bit differently (i.e., with different time commitments, different goals, etc.).

If you have questions about how things work in the game, we have a Wiki here, as well as many people who will answer questions you have and help you out.
Happy Flying!

… I bought the Gold Subscription if you don't it is almost impossible to get anywhere without it unless you live on Airport City. ...
not true. i really can’t afford the subscription. But my city is well developed, I’ve got a nice amount of stars and I carry a nice amount of passengers per week. Of course if I had it it would help, but not having it did not prevent me to reach my goals

also, follow @Jenn B advices and learn about the game here in forum

finally, keep in mind this is a forum made by players, for players, and absolutely non official forum

Mega Fleet Lord

Free Federation
Device
  1. None of the above
Friend Code
20RG6CM2E
Username
FleetLord
Agree ... they retarded the game so much its become offensive to newbies, ive played a "free style" android ver & the play is so diff w/o the obvious road blocks to prolong the game ... making it a grind

Agree ... they retarded the game so much its become offensive to newbies, ive played a "free style" android ver & the play is so diff w/o the obvious road blocks to prolong the game ... making it a grind
I wouldn't say it is tough as well, got 410+ stars, level 73 (almost), which is near the max level, maxed out most resources, and much more, rather even 3 starred almost 30 helicopter destinations (which are considered tough), 3 starred all 3 space destinations, almost all upgrades done, and more if I have to go on

All this was done in just one year without a penny spent, not for any thing related to the game so wouldn't say it is a scam, also all other free to play games as they are called require humongous spending to actually even move on a bit, so not at all a scam

Mega Fleet Lord

Free Federation
Device
  1. None of the above
Friend Code
20RG6CM2E
Username
FleetLord
I wouldn't say it is tough as well, ... done in just one year without a penny spent, not for any thing related to the game so wouldn't say it is a scam, also all other free to play games as they are called require humongous spending to actually even move on a bit, so not at all a scam
u responding to my additional characterization which describes how its a grind. If not hard y did U get 2 support accounts to overcome the obstacles of playing 1 game.

ALL games are NOT supposed to rely much less require additional separate accounts/ games to make progress ... how many avg hours do u put in daily? Causal gamers, which make up most players don't put in hrs like those frequenting these forums.

This game is one of the biggest scams I have ever played. I bought the Gold Subscription if you don't it is almost impossible to get anywhere without it unless you live on Airport City

THAT is a scam❗

Attachments

• miss the point .gif
    miss the point .gif
    127.1 KB · Views: 49

red_z06

350+ Star Club
Top Poster Of The Month
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
20481UGAF
Username
red_z06
All F2P (free to play) games rely on microtransactions for revenue. If you are familiar with Diablo series from Blizzard, they are pay to play and thus no money needs to be spent after the initial purchase for endgame and better ladder placement. They recently introduced Diablo Immortal which is targeting mobile users. This is F2P. However in order to win you must purchase orb (or whatever) or no chance to win against another player. One streamer purchased spent $100,000 worth of orbs to items and now he has no person to fight with as he got too strong. LOL

The game is receiving a lot of flak from users so it got better a bit. I don't play this due to this P2W (pay to win) situation.

Most or all AC items accelerate. But when there is no endgame but a journey, it is just a choice of how fast you want to build. You can journey without spending a penny.

Most of the time, time will solve the problem in AC. But, some people can't WAIT. AC targets these people to spend money to alleviate their NEED to get something now. But, the game does not require you to get something NOW. If you are impatient then this is the biggest SCAM. As for me, knowing this, and others as well, will try to resist the urge to pay to accelerate but try to get some speed by using backup accts. But, backup accts are not needed for playing. This game is a journey and not how fast you get to a point (endgame).

I believe a SCAM is when they get money from you without you knowing. All games and products attack your weak side. This one just attacks your weakness to patience. I too have urges to accelerate stuff, but I choose to wait and play backup when time is needed on the main. The wait becomes doable if you don't stare at the screen while waiting for something to happen.

Last edited:

Hyperion1722

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04z32u99
Username
Hyperion1722
This is a slow game but seems there are lot of people fooled into thinking that progressing fast is the way to go. Once you get to level 80, it will be a boring game as there will be a lot of rewards redundancies that you cannot use. You will not get acceptable rewards on events as the competition is tough. Level 80 is maximum and player population at this level has gone insanely high. Believe me, level 80 is boring as the game does not that much new to offer. Been playing for two years and at now level 40 and am good collecting coins and giving gifts - mostly fuel. I accumulated 100,000 fuel through gifts received (F20) since I only assign free excavation travels. The game is designed that way - tough to level up even if you spend tons of money. It is a not really a scam. I only did some lot expansion purchases just to accommodate my increasing building structures.

Last edited:
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows Mobile
  3. Windows PC
All F2P (free to play) games rely on microtransactions for revenue. If you are familiar with Diablo series from Blizzard, they are pay to play and thus no money needs to be spent after the initial purchase for endgame and better ladder placement. They recently introduced Diablo Immortal which is targeting mobile users. This is F2P. However in order to win you must purchase orb (or whatever) or no chance to win against another player. One streamer purchased spent $100,000 worth of orbs to items and now he has no person to fight with as he got too strong. LOL

The game is receiving a lot of flak from users so it got better a bit. I don't play this due to this P2W (pay to win) situation.

Most or all AC items accelerate. But when there is no endgame but a journey, it is just a choice of how fast you want to build. You can journey without spending a penny.

Most of the time, time will solve the problem in AC. But, some people can't WAIT. AC targets these people to spend money to alleviate their NEED to get something now. But, the game does not require you to get something NOW. If you are impatient then this is the biggest SCAM. As for me, knowing this, and others as well, will try to resist the urge to pay to accelerate but try to get some speed by using backup accts. But, backup accts are not needed for playing. This game is a journey and not how fast you get to a point (endgame).

I believe a SCAM is when they get money from you without you knowing. All games and products attack your weak side. This one just attacks your weakness to patience. I too have urges to accelerate stuff, but I choose to wait and play backup when time is needed on the main. The wait becomes doable if you don't stare at the screen while waiting for something to happen.

Last edited:
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows Mobile
  3. Windows PC
When the rules of the game are changed in favor of G1 I say it's a scam two or three years ago you could advance with the help of your neighbors without spending a lot of money and now even to finish your quest you have to spend money I know that nothing is free in this life but let's not abuse it.

red_z06

350+ Star Club
Top Poster Of The Month
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
20481UGAF
Username
red_z06
Really?

Below is one of my free account. I never needed to spend a penny on it. So I am a bit cramped for space and I had to remove most buildings to fit the 36 Walk In the Cloud buildings. That was a bit of pain but comes with playing with only game produced cash and coin.

1676746510467.png

I am currently in 2nd place so it is more than doable without spending any money. I rely on the event for large pool of airport cash.

1676746588167.png

Top Bottom