Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Sale On Increasing Utility Production

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
It seems that GI isn't willing to reduce prices permanently in regards to increasing the production of the utility buildings (flight catering facility, laundry facility, sweets factory, furniture factory, and pharmaceutical lab), so a good compromise would be to offer a sale where prices are 50% off just like land expansion. They could do the sale every two weeks along with land expansion, or maybe even every month. 60 greenies for the pharmaceutical lab is still pretty steep for a silly sleeping pill, but it's better than the 120 greenies they're currently asking.

I think a point has to be made here because there are ways to reduce the price. That is to actually get the items and there's several ways and I hope that they still work. You can trade with neighbors or members of you alliance.

1) Catering Facility - make repeated flights to Dubai with a Raven
2) Laundry - make repeated flights to Cape Town with a Jumbo
3) Sweet Shop - make repeated flights to Austin for those items with a Giant
4) Furniture Factory - make repeated flights to Stalkhome with a Falcon
5) Pharmaceutical Lab - make repeated flights to Jakarta with a Thunderbird

I too would like to see a reduction in the price of production slots for those buildings.

There is still a problem with Town Hall upgrades so you may have spend greenies to upgrade that. All I can say is that I wish that GI would actually fix the problem.

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
I think a point has to be made here because there are ways to reduce the price. That is to actually get the items and there's several ways and I hope that they still work. You can trade with neighbors or members of you alliance.

1) Catering Facility - make repeated flights to Dubai with a Raven
2) Laundry - make repeated flights to Cape Town with a Jumbo
3) Sweet Shop - make repeated flights to Austin for those items with a Giant
4) Furniture Factory - make repeated flights to Stalkhome with a Falcon
5) Pharmaceutical Lab - make repeated flights to Jakarta with a Thunderbird

I too would like to see a reduction in the price of production slots for those buildings.

There is still a problem with Town Hall upgrades so you may have spend greenies to upgrade that. All I can say is that I wish that GI would actually fix the problem.
Well the items for the facilities arent the problem (I have 6 of each). The sale would be for the production slots. Why would one pay an extra 80 greenies for a bed every 12 hours or 120 greenies for a sleeping pill? And yes we can request from neighbors, but you want to save requests for items you cant produce yourself, like VR headsets, e-readers, and earplugs.

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
I actually see what you are saying there and I agree with you. Goodness knows, I employ a similar strategy here to such a point that I don't even bother looking at how many blankets, flight caterings, pills, lollipops, and beds I have in my Wearhouse :). Just so long as I have enough, I don't care.
Yeah the problem is that Im burning through them faster than I can produce (flights are only 3 and 5 hours long, so Im going through at least 10 every 12 hours

Top Bottom