Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Sad - another great flyer lost

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
Some may already know, but I've been given permission by the family to share.

In late May, @Fly Holland (RIP) stopped posting in the forum and stopped flying. It was a surprise to those of us who flew with him - he was always very communicative with the alliance. But he was still gifting every day. Many of us expected he was just busy with life. In early June, his family reached out and let us know that after a few weeks in the hospital, he passed away on June 10th.

He was fun to have in our alliance (Xredxxx and the Musketeers). He loved playing the game and was very supportive of everybody and enjoyed participating in the forum.

A few fun memories
- He was very pleased about completing all side missions in just over a year!
- He was very active in planning the EPIC record breaking launch
- He shared my passion for collecting unique Christmas decorations
- He couldn't pass on a good QL party ... and was always among the first to offer a QL
- He was one of the few that loved flying helicopters

He will be missed by many, I'm sure. 😢

Last edited by a moderator:
Some may already know, but I've been given permission by the family to share.

In late May, @Fly Holland (RIP) stopped posting in the forum and stopped flying. It was a surprise to those of us who flew with him - he was always very communicative with the alliance. But he was still gifting every day. Many of us expected he was just busy with life. In early June, his family reached out and let us know that after a few weeks in the hospital, he passed away on June 10th.

He was fun to have in our alliance (Xredxxx and the Musketeers). He loved playing the game and was very supportive of everybody and enjoyed participating in the forum.

A few fun memories
- He was very pleased about completed all side missions in just over a year!
- He was very active in planning the EPIC record breaking launch
- He shared my passion for collecting unique Christmas decorations
- He couldn't pass on a good QL party ... and was always among the first to offer a QL
- He was one of the few that loved flying helicopters

He will be missed by many, I'm sure. 😢
I didn't know him, but from reading your post I wish I had. My thoughts to everyone who feels his loss.

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
20halcdzw
Username
Cassandra
Over the yI have played along side some really good people whom we've lost Holland Poorvillewright crescentmoon just to name a few.
These are/were folks we all knew very well and we should dip our wings as we fly off to the skies and beyond when that day comes for us.

The last 20 months I have seen more players go into ZZZZZZZzzzzz status and not knowing them personally, I reflect how many may be due to COVID 19 or the repercussions of the virus.

Therefore, for those who have faith, we should also say a silent prayer for those who are MIA

Over the yI have played along side some really good people whom we've lost Holland Poorvillewright crescentmoon just to name a few.
These are/were folks we all knew very well and we should dip our wings as we fly off to the skies and beyond when that day comes for us.

The last 20 months I have seen more players go into ZZZZZZZzzzzz status and not knowing them personally, I reflect how many may be due to COVID 19 or the repercussions of the virus.

Therefore, for those who have faith, we should also say a silent prayer for those who are MIA
It’s always sad when hearing one of our popular friends and neighbours are taken prematurely 😢. Without intending to take anything away from the tribute to @Fly Holland (RIP) , your post made me go back through the archives in search of one of the last posts in the forum by one of my old Musketeer pals, @porvillewright .
A retired US General, he was thrilled to have just been flown home in his beloved F-15. We knew he wasn’t well but I don’t remember hearing the news of his passing. RIP, General.
48F96230-5BB2-48DB-97AD-29FB859A4285.jpeg

Top Bottom