Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Russian Victory Day Quest (petition)

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Foggy1198s
Username
Foggy1198s
Hello I'm trying to start a petition to get the Russian Victory Day Quest available to users who missed it from the 'Russian version of airport city' hopefully if we can get enough forum members commenting on this then maybe GI will release it to us, it will be a new quest for us to play & keep our interest in the game

So please comment below so we can try & persuade GI to release it.

Thank You

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
Please, not only this quest but all quests build for one or a few countries. We (dutch) don't have st. Patricksday, but when the quest came by, I looked it up..... Why not more regional related quests for everybody? We learn things from other cultures by looking up the special event

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Foggy1198s
Username
Foggy1198s
What other quests have we missed out on? So far
Most people missed out on Russian Victory Day quest
Dutch people missed out on St Patrick's Day quest
Are there any other quests that I'm missing?

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
What other quests have we missed out on? So far
Most people missed out on Russian Victory Day quest
Dutch people missed out on St Patrick's Day quest
Are there any other quests that I'm missing?
Nope, dutch did not miss St patricks day quest, but we don't know st patricksday...
my point, make more regional oriented quests and let everybody play them

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Foggy1198s
Username
Foggy1198s
More REGIONAL ORIENTED QUESTS sounds great & I'd like to see that happen, but what happens if two quests over lap because of the time frame?

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
More REGIONAL ORIENTED QUESTS sounds great & I'd like to see that happen, but what happens if two quests over lap because of the time frame?
One this year, the other one next year? That would mean they can re-use the quest after two years, not one...
Or religieus quests of the most important ones in the world without making fun of them (or one big one) with flights to.... jeruzalem, mekka, etc. 1 flight for every big religion and collect items from that religion from that location. But then, this will be very hard to do without people getting hurt.... Celebrations is a better theme.

Last edited:
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Foggy1198s
Username
Foggy1198s
Religious flights sounds great, hopefully GI will take most of these thoughts on board & make it happen, I can't see people getting hurt on religious flights.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Religious flights sounds great, hopefully GI will take most of these thoughts on board & make it happen, I can't see people getting hurt on religious flights.
They can.... With a religion there are different religion groups... Sometimes they think so different about the same religion, that they start a war over it.... If you use items from a religion, this can already hurting people because you use a religion for a game.
Another example.... In Catholic religion Jesus shares Bread and wine. So get the wine (alcohol) from..... While moslims (most) don't drink alcohol. Ask a Jew to fly to Mekka, etc. It is very dangerous to build religious quests as there are always players from all over the world and all religions.

Regional tinted quests played over the whole world is better and we can learn from them. Especially if they give a small box with the quest, with the region and other information about the feast

S3R3G4

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
apc8iru
Username
S3R3G4
Don't think missed much but for low level players it did provide some good coin to population ratio buildings.

Some players may find Veteran Memorial Museum quite useful:
Electricity: 1
Population: 8
Size: 2x2
Coins: 40 per hour

I keep 10 of these buildings because I think they are great in terms of coin/population ratio :)

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
Ok, no problem. Then it seems i will speak some basic russian words this or next year :D

Hope someone from Russia will let us know if this quest will start? @wwo55 :whistle:

This is not going to happen, I'm sorry.
There are too many people in this world that might and will get offended, and our game is strictly a non-political one.
Maybe some work around in this.
When Russian Victory Day Quest come you can make other quest in same time with the same reward for non Russian language.
For instance Green Paint to paint the fences and uniform for military school perhaps.
I'm just babbling here but you get the point.
We don't want to be left out.

Top Bottom