Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Runways

Neil ellor

1300+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Captain tneil, 044gapqe
Username
Captain tneil, Captain Ne2
I was wondering what you all think about having more than one runway. Seems a waste of airport space to me? Does anyone have any comments or am I missing something

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
PM me for the code
Username
WLG Old Lantern
Despite my namesake (WLG - Wellington International Airport - Middle of Middleearth) I have more than one. It was useful during the earlier versions of the game when visting planes took longer to do the turnaround but for me a single runway airport just does not look impressive enough!;)
For the record I still have my Ice Runway as my third runway.:eek:

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
So on on TDV4 8x Level 5 runways and 2x ice runways is too much? :p

Only time I have found multiple runways usefull is when you want to land two guest planes while sending out your own planes (very early stages) - but as soon as you cross levle 3 runways - the outlay cost exceeds the return - and the land expansion money is best spent elseware...

Neil ellor

1300+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Captain tneil, 044gapqe
Username
Captain tneil, Captain Ne2
I was wondering what you all think about having more than one runway. Seems a waste of airport space to me? Does anyone have any comments or am I missing something

Well I think we all agree that only one runway is necessary use the space for more important things like Hangers

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
aq1xp68
Username
karen
[qthink it'uote="Neil ellor, post: 37430, member: 1821"]I was wondering what you all think about having more than one runway. Seems a waste of airport space to me? Does anyone have any comments or am I missing something[/quote]
I think it's a waste of time n money.

Top Bottom