Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Runways and guest flights

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
Please Message me to request
Username
gbs
I am thinking of doing a land grab this weekend in preparation for when I can buy a level 5 runway (I have a few levels to go for this). At the moment I have 2 Level 4 runways - which enable me to keep pace with my and guest flights - however if I used the land temporarily to build a third level 4 runway would this increase the frequency/number of guest landings. I find these a good source of flight items and experience points and I could easily handle more than I currently do. However if they dont increase it is not worth the expense of building it.

porvillewright

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20v96fok
Username
pwilberwright
I'm not at my computer where my game is stored, so I can't view your city.

However, make your land grab. If you have ridded your city of lower level runways, buy a level one and level three runway to temporarely fill that land until you need to build the level 5 runway. That increases the efficiency of your airport, especially when launching your own aircraft while handling incoming guest flights.

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
No it would not increase the frequency on guest planes.
Guest planes land at the rate of one each minute regardless of number or size of runways.
i have timed this several times during events to see how may flights land.
Apparently you can't have more than 2 in the queue either, so more than 2 runways may be pointless. However, when you spend so much on a runway, it's hard to just toss it aside

Cosmic Blue

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
yarcb (windows pc)
Apparently you can't have more than 2 in the queue either, so more than 2 runways may be pointless. However, when you spend so much on a runway, it's hard to just toss it aside

runways are not only for guest planes.

When you reach the higher levels 70 + as you will have 10 + hangers. You will need a minimum of 3 runways to your planes in the air in different combinations.

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
runways are not only for guest planes.

When you reach the higher levels 70 + as you will have 10 + hangers. You will need a minimum of 3 runways to your planes in the air in different combinations.

Not necessarily. Your flights will just be queued up until an available runway is free. You can do everything on a level 7 runway, I just don't think it's as efficient. Also, lv 6 runway is very expensive, so why toss it aside lol

Cosmic Blue

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
yarcb (windows pc)
True but there was a method to improve chances of getting better drop rates by clicking fast after multiple flights have landed.
This is not possible with flights landing one at a time as the game sometimes lansds and stores flights in hangers with coins and experience uncollected.

Kesh

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03bcgunw
Username
Kesh
True but there was a method to improve chances of getting better drop rates by clicking fast after multiple flights have landed.
This is not possible with flights landing one at a time as the game sometimes lansds and stores flights in hangers with coins and experience uncollected.
Not working (anymore). I did several tests and drop rate is not better with multiple vs one runway. I have additional runway because of launches as while planes are on runway, it block shuttle.

Cosmic Blue

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
yarcb (windows pc)
Not working (anymore). I did several tests and drop rate is not better with multiple vs one runway. I have additional runway because of launches as while planes are on runway, it block shuttle.

I am aware of that. That is why I said was. To give an indication of one the reasons why multiple runways was necessary. Now a days most people just upgrade to the latest runway to conserve land on the airport side and expand their city side.

Only expanding the airport side for new building or more power.

Top Bottom