Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Roman Holiday Question

Nayeon

1100+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03i2am107
Username
Nayeon
Hi everyone and sorry if I missed it, but does anyone know when and even better why they changed the items for the Roman Holiday collection?

It used to have items like Marcus Aurelius for Merida, but now the collectable item is Mercury's Purse.

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
When? Likely in the last update. Several others (although mostly ones with a San Francisco focus, but you will also find that Marilyn Munroe no longer has a stamp) changed in the last update.

Why? Nobody knows why. I keep asking for a new Town Hall 7 but can't seem to get one. But they are changing images for things there is likely no longer a copyright on.

When? Likely in the last update. Several others (although mostly ones with a San Francisco focus, but you will also find that Marilyn Munroe no longer has a stamp) changed in the last update.

Why? Nobody knows why. I keep asking for a new Town Hall 7 but can't seem to get one. But they are changing images for things there is likely no longer a copyright on.
I doubt there is any kind of copyright on ancient statues ... but the Marilyn could have been such a case... wasn't the stamp very close to andy warhol's MM?

Top Bottom