Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Ridiculous

Cosmic Blue

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
yarcb (windows pc)
One of the best ways to fly a few flights to Mexico, then fly to another destination that way are resetting the drop rates.
Flying to one destinations all the time is counter productive change once in while refresh the chance of completing the quest that much sooner.

Device
  1. Android
I dont follow the side quest one way finish. So I do 1 destination for a full week. Than I move the next week. This week I go Lisbon, Toronto, Hawai, Hongkong and Moscow. Whatever I achieve this week, I move other destinations. Dont try to finish them fast, except bonsai of course. Do it slowly.
This way also good to get some positions in the world rank. Some coins of course.

drivefast99

600+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
awlp2dv
Username
df99
I fly each destination until I reach 3 stars. If the quest isn't finished, I come back once all the destinations are complete for the aircraft. Then I just constantly fly to that destination until it finally drops. I flew over 300 flights to some destinations like Seattle before it dropped the last ship.

Just keep flying!

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
I fly each destination until I reach 3 stars. If the quest isn't finished, I come back once all the destinations are complete for the aircraft. Then I just constantly fly to that destination until it finally drops. I flew over 300 flights to some destinations like Seattle before it dropped the last ship.

Just keep flying!

That's nuts. I feel like I'm at 300 to Mexico right now though.

Device
  1. Android

Just keep flying!
You can do it too, but as a player, we need to get as many stars as possible. If you stuck in 1 destinations, 300 flights means 100 days if you have 1 plane. And as a new player, we cant change planes in a few week because we still need coins for upgrade and build else.

Mrstepot

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Beckyp
My advice....don't obsess over obtaining any particular item. Once you build pyramids, Stonehenge, etc. items will randomly drop and you will be completing collections all the time. I just want to have fun! If something feels frustrating, I change tactics. I also try to remember Tom @greensmith 's motto- "if it's easy, anybody can do it" ....or something like that!
@Chloe11111 :joyful:

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
My advice....don't obsess over obtaining any particular item. Once you build pyramids, Stonehenge, etc. items will randomly drop and you will be completing collections all the time. I just want to have fun! If something feels frustrating, I change tactics. I also try to remember Tom @greensmith 's motto- "if it's easy, anybody can do it" ....or something like that!
Awesome advise

This advice is perfect. @Mrstepot
I struggled for ages to get the 'Holiday Season' collection from Hawaiian Islands.
I had flown way over 120 flights and was still flying to that destination when the last couple of items dropped from Pyramid/Colosseum.

eat007

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ahkdwlo , 04fsgyc9
Username
erik1itemneeded, erik2itemneeded
I struggled for ages to get the 'Holiday Season' collection from Hawaiian Islands.
I had flown way over 120 flights and was still flying to that destination when the last couple of items dropped from Pyramid/Colosseum.
Same here. Hawaiian Islands was a nightmare. Now I have a bunch of pyramids etc.. and the items drop from there :)

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
This is all great advice. It's difficult to earn those "collectible" buildings like Aztec Pyramid and Stonehenge. But once you do, the daily drops are much better than flights. I've been playing for 3+ years and have 18 non-space-related "collectible" buildings. (The space-related buildings like the Alien Legacy only drop items for the space collections.) It seems like every day or so one of them drops an item for the Mexican Cuisine Collection. Proof: I now have 383 Mexican Restaurants in my Warehouse. You can do it!
Cheers.
Tom

Mrstepot

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Beckyp
This is all great advice. It's difficult to earn those "collectible" buildings like Aztec Pyramid and Stonehenge. But once you do, the daily drops are much better than flights. I've been playing for 3+ years and have 18 non-space-related "collectible" buildings. (The space-related buildings like the Alien Legacy only drop items for the space collections.) It seems like every day or so one of them drops an item for the Mexican Cuisine Collection. Proof: I now have 383 Mexican Restaurants in my Warehouse. You can do it!
Cheers.
Tom
383 Mexican Restaurants? Holy Guacamole!
I don't save my extra buildings. I build them and sell them off. Always trying to earn more coins.... :)

Mrstepot

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Beckyp
@Mario's Dad I can relate! And I must confess.....I have been known to do a "happy dance" when those elusive items finally drop! :joyful:

spearman78

150+ Star Club
Comeback Flyers
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
0477AFB5P
Username
spearman78
That is one of the best pieces of advice I've ever seen on this forum. Outstanding!

Sambhav Jain

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Sj_(items I need)
Cheers.
Tom

Right said TOM.

Those building daily Drop a Mexican collection item.
I have now 17 now :D

Top Bottom