Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows Reputation points not being added after visits

On Android yes, it works. Click on 5 and get the red heart. NO need to watch the video. But NOT on windows.

I started at 15/128 and finished on 15/ 128. Different game still windows 85/128 still on 85/128.

@Ur-quan thought this had been fixed. Not so here.
I too did that experiment in Windows
You only get the reputation increased IF you watch the video, OR if the offer is not available. Both happened to me when visiting friends. What a waste of videos and time.
While watching one of the videos, I accidentally closed AC and when I reopened it, the video offer was not available and I was able to get all the reputation points without wasting time.
Anyway, I didn’t try to use all the video offers before visiting friends. I’ll try that tomorrow.

I too did that experiment in Windows
You only get the reputation increased IF you watch the video, OR if the offer is not available. Both happened to me when visiting friends. What a waste of videos and time.
While watching one of the videos, I accidentally closed AC and when I reopened it, the video offer was not available and I was able to get all the reputation points without wasting time.
Anyway, I didn’t try to use all the video offers before visiting friends. I’ll try that tomorrow.
Windows update has resolved the issue.

Top Bottom