Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Repairs for level 3 Goldfinch Helicopter

Device
  1. iPad
Hi can anyone help or suggest, am trying to get too level 3 Goldfinch Helicopter Repairs. How can I fix the helicopter as is broken and cannot fly to Denali too get 2 Assembly Jigs. Platform Scale 1. Rotor Balance 1. Igazzu Falls have been doing this for ages.
how do I fly to Denali as copter is broken.If I have posted to wrong section please tell me I need to post this.

Device
  1. iPad
1. Wait for the repair to be done that's if you have upgraded your repair base H to level 3
2. If the above in red is not done then do it
3. If #1 is done then you need to build a hi-tech plant. This will enable you to produce parts for goldfinch repairs
Hi I cannot upgrade the repair h to level 3 as have copter broken I need to fly to Denali but cannot as copter broken.

Device
  1. iPad
1. Wait for the repair to be done that's if you have upgraded your repair base H to level 3
2. If the above in red is not done then do it
3. If #1 is done then you need to build a hi-tech plant. This will enable you to produce parts for goldfinch repairs
Annoy purchase base H as need to fly to Denali but cannot as copter is on pad broken.

Sell the broken helicopter.
Rebuy Goldfinch helicopter to fly. And ONLY fly to Denali for the parts needed for the repair hangar Lvl 3. Run bonuses to increase drop rates. You shouldn’t breakdown if you only fly to Denali as this flight gives the parts you need. OR watch videos for the items you need.

After buy HiTec plant so you can make the repair parts needed.

You made the error of buying helicopter and flying elsewhere than Denali, before you had upgraded the repair terminal.

Hi I cannot upgrade the repair h to level 3 as have copter broken I need to fly to Denali but cannot as copter broken.
As said above drop the broken heli then buy another 1 then fly to Denali. This time fly to Denali only and then fly other destinations after repair base h has been fully upgraded.

Device
  1. iPad
Sell the broken helicopter.
Rebuy Goldfinch helicopter to fly. And ONLY fly to Denali for the parts needed for the repair hangar Lvl 3. Run bonuses to increase drop rates. You shouldn’t breakdown if you only fly to Denali as this flight gives the parts you need. OR watch videos for the items you need.

After buy HiTec plant so you can make the repair parts needed.

You made the error of buying helicopter and flying elsewhere than Denali, before you had upgraded the repair terminal.
Thanks have now sorted with your help. Thanks you are an angel.

Top Bottom