Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Repair items & flight items for helo destinations

PLMerry

500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
20rwgvgx
Username
PLMerry [what I need], PLM2, & PLM3
I was just looking through the wiki destinations when I noticed that helo destinations lump flight items and repair parts all under repair parts. Is this intentional?

I checked and noticed that airplane destinations split these two categories out separately. (Or at least they few that I checked)

I was just looking through the wiki destinations when I noticed that helo destinations lump flight items and repair parts all under repair parts. Is this intentional?

I checked and noticed that airplane destinations split these two categories out separately. (Or at least they few that I checked)
Can you give an example? The ones I just looked at had aircraft repair and flight item noted separately. I’ve corrected 2 out of 15 which hadn’t separated out the flight item.

Last edited:

PLMerry

500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
20rwgvgx
Username
PLMerry [what I need], PLM2, & PLM3
Can you give an example? The ones I just looked at had aircraft repair and flight item noted separately. I’ve corrected 2 out of 15 which hadn’t separated out the flight item.
Good job getting it all fixed so quick. Looks like you fixed the last two today. The rest were fixed earlier, yesterday.

Top Bottom