Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Remove Gifting Limits

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03u5duwn5
Username
Josh Lastly
I think we should be able to gift all neighbors 1 gift a day instead of just a few. It doesn’t seem fair that, after playing the game for some time and collecting quite a handful of neighbors, I‘m only able to gift a select few neighbors each day. I believe we should be allowed to send one gift a day to each one of our neighbors.

Barkmi4 (Mike)

1000+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
PM
Username
Barkmi4 *items*
It’s not really realistic....
500 neighbours is the maximum, let’s assume you have 450 that gift on a given day and they all send fuel. That’s 9,000 units of fuel a day, for a resource which is designed to be scarce in game.
Over 7 days, thats 63,000 fuel. You could gain most of the stars within a year or two if that was the case.

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03u5duwn5
Username
Josh Lastly
It’s not really realistic....
500 neighbours is the maximum, let’s assume you have 450 that gift on a given day and they all send fuel. That’s 9,000 units of fuel a day, for a resource which is designed to be scarce in game.
Over 7 days, thats 63,000 fuel. You could gain most of the stars within a year or two if that was the case.
I mean, it takes time to get 450 diligent neighbors who are willing to log on and send fuel every day. Anyone who has spent the time to find those neighbors, in my opinion, deserves the fuel.

I mean, it takes time to get 450 diligent neighbors who are willing to log on and send fuel every day. Anyone who has spent the time to find those neighbors, in my opinion, deserves the fuel.
When it comes to neighbors, I see having over 400 as a good thing. It's not realistic to send gifts to everyone but there's a number I have relationships with. Mostly, neighbors are there to visit you and possibly participate in a launch. You set priorities with gifts.

I state this stuff in my signature if people bother to read.

LuvCatsGames

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03wi7r3ta
Username
Captain LC
See you next Tuesday -ing limit.

Vacation?

On topic while at first blush being able to give unlimited gifts sounds wonderful, the pragmatic side of me thinks it would take an awful long time to do so! Especially when you are being a good neighbor and gift what is requested. There are fuel rings to help we can make use of too. I haven’t joined one but definitely might in the future.

Top Bottom