Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iOS Redemption of Launch Items 9/14/2019

billsnj

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Erb22
The Drop Rate for redeeming Launch Items has changed "Big Time" I just this morning (9/14/2019) redeemed 150 items and received one(1) PEB. Powerful Explosive Bolt.
While I didn't keep and exact count on Large Fuel Tanks and Main Stabilizers -I can tell you this both of these items were extremely scarce while redeeming 150 times.
The other useless crap items like Solid Fuel and Explosive Bolt etc where probably over well over 98%. I bet the G.I. is going to start charging the PEB's etc etc etc.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04gdf349
Username
ArGi1981
The chances for PEB's and other launch items will change in v7.2 following Ivan's announcement:
[in v7.2] Most of the chests and sets with random rewards now have an ‘equal chances’ note — and few of them that previously had variable drop rates now have equal chances indeed. Launch Ready set is a prime example of that change: the chance to get something valuable like Powerful Explosive Bolt is a lot higher now.

The Drop Rate for redeeming Launch Items has changed "Big Time" I just this morning (9/14/2019) redeemed 150 items and received one(1) PEB. Powerful Explosive Bolt.
While I didn't keep and exact count on Large Fuel Tanks and Main Stabilizers -I can tell you this both of these items were extremely scarce while redeeming 150 times.
The other useless crap items like Solid Fuel and Explosive Bolt etc where probably over well over 98%. I bet the G.I. is going to start charging the PEB's etc etc etc.
i think that was just bad luck. my peb/ms/lft rates have been better than that. Taking peb/ms/lft together, i think i've been receiving around 20 to 25% of those (mainly lft's ;) )

billsnj

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Erb22
The chances for PEB's and other launch items will change in v7.2 following Ivan's announcement:

As i said in my POST. GI decided to tske away the PEB,s that are the cornerstones of Launches Whether Green, Blue and/or Red. GI wants the “player” et al to shell out more $$$ for items that were earned via other methods. It all comes down to that simple point.

billsnj

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Erb22
i think that was just bad luck. my peb/ms/lft rates have been better than that. Taking peb/ms/lft together, i think i've been receiving around 20 to 25% of those (mainly lft's ;) )
It has noting to do with LUCK. GI has changed to algorithm and not the players will have to shell out GREENIES ! But if you stll think it is bad luck. Count your PEB’s and/or Main Stablizers the next time you do a major collect of Launch Items and let me know how you do. BillSNJ.

I may have missed something but the upcoming version 7.2 is supposed to improve how often we receive launch box items. All items are now often which for a PEB is an improvement.
In fact I’m not quite sure about that. We’ll have one item more - they should have taken that solid fuel off - with equal chances. As we DK the previous chances for LFT ms and peb, it’s hard to know if overall is going to be better or worse

Top Bottom