Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows Recent event - Airport Cash for clicking on cars

Its fine as an extra while doing flights or map runs or QL runs.

But I, personally, refuse to stay on the game all the time to click 100 cars to get 1 green. What a big waste of my precious time.
As we know, this game is all about real time versus real money. I got nearly 300 greenies, they'll be extremely useful

I'd be interested to hear what people thought about that temporary feature during the recent event. Did we like the new way to earn greenies? Was the drop rate good enough? Would we like to see it as a permanent feature?

Just wondering.....
P
Firstly I loved it - 250 greenies in just over a week - absolutely fantastic, they are the hardest thing to earn and are so important for land.

Secondly, I am glad it has finished and I can get off the game and live a life.

So my conclusion is yes, absolutely love it, but not permanent so I can live around the game and not feel compelled to be tied to it. Short bursts as part of, say, every 5th event?????

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
I'd be interested to hear what people thought about that temporary feature during the recent event. Did we like the new way to earn greenies? Was the drop rate good enough? Would we like to see it as a permanent feature?

Just wondering.....
P
Just like the rest said, it was a great feature, and the cars had value for once! However, as @ItsRalphy said, it was quite the distraction when it came to everyday life. I think it would be even better if there were other things worthy of purchasing with greenies besides land.
In regards to the drop rate, it was perfect. Not too easy, but not too hard. It was better than the cloud clicking, and a whoooole lot better than cutting timber.

I expect the chances of GI being so generous in future is akin to :-

OIP (1).jpg

Regards
Harcourt

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20us0z6pt
Username
Ingi.pc Fuel20
it was a great event, but for people who worked it was not easy to earn the greenies. And people who played on Android couldn't receive the greenies until the EC level 2 was completed. Personally I played 5 weeks without the videos add, and this event was like a gift for me, I received more than 220 greenies on windows and thank you for it.
This time my partner received only 73 greenies because she plays on Android and plays once in the evening.
The bonus gifts were also welcome to finish the level 41 to receive a lot of bonus. I loved, but not permanent.

I was very happy for it. I can tap all day while working so I was able to earn 250-300 greens. Would like to see it again ... but I doubt they will do it any time soon
The game company is not so generous. After all, it needs to earn money. The salaries of developers and maintenance personnel often engage in such activities. ..........

It’s actually very clever marketing. What GI gave away cost them nothing. Those that already spend money on the game will continue to do so. I’ll bet their sales make a spike, over the next month or so, as many of the players who got a taste for the sudden ability to buy extra blocks of land or other items will spend more on the game that they might not have done otherwise 😉.

Top Bottom