Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

General Quest item drops from planes

Is it me or are the drops from flights for quest items really, really low now? I didn’t complete the last quest and priobably won’t this time either - but I’m not playing any different to normal. I dropped a ‘Bowl of Riches’ this morning with ALL of my planes were ready from an American city - but not one of them dropped a thing.

Is it me or are the drops from flights for quest items really, really low now? I didn’t complete the last quest and priobably won’t this time either - but I’m not playing any different to normal. I dropped a ‘Bowl of Riches’ this morning with ALL of my planes were ready from an American city - but not one of them dropped a thing.
Did you have the bowl of riches turned on before you sent the planes? Or while they were in the air? Bonuses only work on planes you send off when the bonus is already activated.

Did you have the bowl of riches turned on before you sent the planes? Or while they were in the air? Bonuses only work on planes you send off when the bonus is already activated.

I activated it when the planes were in the stands but I had not yet clicked on them to offload. So are you saying that when they all come back now - it will have worked? Even though the bonus (which lasts an hour) will have expired by then? I have been speeding up with fuel one small plane five or six times though and still nothing!

What about general drops, bonuses aside, has anyone else noticed how lacking they have been the last two or three quests from planes? Guest planes have been OK (I land a lot!) but actual flights - quest item drops seem rarer than a Yeti!

I also clicked on all of my neighbours gift shops in the past two days, but nothing has dropped their either.

Barkmi4 (Mike)

1000+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
PM
Username
Barkmi4 *items*
I activated it when the planes were in the stands but I had not yet clicked on them to offload. So are you saying that when they all come back now - it will have worked? Even though the bonus (which lasts an hour) will have expired by then?
That is correct - bonuses changed a few updates ago. They remain active for the whole flight regardless of bonus duration. But they only work on flights you send after the bonus has been started.

What about general drops, bonuses aside, has anyone else noticed how lacking they have been the last two or three quests from planes? Guest planes have been OK (I land a lot!) but actual flights - quest item drops seem rarer than a Yeti!

I also clicked on all of my neighbours gift shops in the past two days, but nothing has dropped their either.
Drops are quite low - using a spy glass from the event store will really help. I haven’t visited neighbours gift shops, the ones in my city have been very nice to me. I had the 3 collections needed on day 1. If you focus on getting your own, that should really help you :)

tempcheck

Device
  1. Windows PC
What Mike said! I was clicking on other people's gift shops and getting nothing, but when I built my own, they started dropping items pretty regularly. (I get you can't build them if you aren't getting the drops from the flights... but use a spy glass or two if you can.)

salars

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03jwtwp1d
Username
Sal
The Fathers of the Nation collection is one of the hardest to get of all the events. You are not doing anything wrong - just keep at it
Unequal drops are frustrating see this !
B9B6D206-B0D9-45B1-9545-984A91645055.png

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
I have tried several times, it didn't get sped up when it was activated after sending
There is no indicator of the speedup (e.g. VW icon in flight status display area) when activated post takeoff as opposed to pre but the overall destination time will decrease. You can also verify is active if check under 'active bonuses' screen.

Try checking destination flight time before\after activating, else possibly a bizarre bug.

Last edited:
Top Bottom