Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Push notifications

@Dave I was receiving push notifications from this forum until recently, and they have stopped now, and I don't believe I have made any changes recently. I have them enabled in my preferences on this forum and they are enabled on Firefox. I'm able to get them on my phone, but not my Win 10 computer. Am I missing something?

Very strange, my push notification just came through on windows 10 firefox for this thread!
Have you tried turning it off and then re-accpeting it again?

Very strange, my push notification just came through on windows 10 firefox for this thread!
Have you tried turning it off and then re-accpeting it again?
I've tried several times. This time I didn't even get an alert that you quoted my post. There must be something wrong with the settings on my computer, since it's working fine on my phone. I'll keep messing with it, see if I can get it to work.

I've tried several times. This time I didn't even get an alert that you quoted my post. There must be something wrong with the settings on my computer, since it's working fine on my phone. I'll keep messing with it, see if I can get it to work.

Make sure they are set to allowed in FF.

1572198558192.png

Might be worth removing that option on FF and the website should ask you again if you would like to receive them.
OK - did that. Also enabled notifications on Edge browser. That should tell me if it's my computer or just Firefox. There's probably a setting somewhere on my computer stopping the push notifications, even though I have enabled notifications from everything! I'm sure it's not the website, since my phone is getting them ok. Maybe I'll just keep my phone right next to me all the time. 😁😁😁

Top Bottom