Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Promo codes

Device
  1. Android
Username
A14J59
For those of us including myself who do not have Facebook and don't want to miss out on extra prizes, is there a way to get the promo codes so I, along with everyone else can have these as well or are they 'exclusively' for Facebook users?

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
For those of us including myself who do not have Facebook and don't want to miss out on extra prizes, is there a way to get the promo codes so I, along with everyone else can have these as well or are they 'exclusively' for Facebook users?
You may want to read through the user guide - How To Obtain The Weekend Game Codes, Special Game Codes, Midweek Game Codes, Special Game Offers, Extra Bonus Codes, Compensation. - if you have done so already, as well as the Announcements section.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Device
  1. Android
Username
A14J59
Excellent! Thanks for that information, I didn't know about those promo codes and I have been playing this game for almost a year now! That's boosted my airport cash!

you do not need to have facebook to get the codes, they only post the codes there, and then we post them here. same for instgram

Top Bottom