Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows Problem after 8.17.1.0 update Windows & Android

After i update i found a big problem and Gi must solve this urgent.
alliance mission1.jpg

flights.jpg

I cannot find WInnipeg in the flights list 👆so if i want to fly again i must go to alliance mission and from there i have to click on the city to send my plan and repeated again.
But the problem now when i complete 58 flights as the first screenshot show i cannot click again to send my plan.
SO i open the map and find the city there ....

map.jpg

Then i click on fly and it took me back to the flight list so the city is not there.
Now i cannot fly to this city till this problem solved
SO please Gi development @Ur-quan look at this problem urgent.
I check it in my android game its the same.

@Husam
while looking at your city tap your plane; the Flights screen will come up; in the top left corner is a search bar; type the city name
Thats true didnt notes that but still the city name not showing in the flight list i mean usually when plane land just click on it fly to the same city you send it before, it saved so you dont need to search but now i found a good solution is search the city then add it to favorite.
Anyway its a bug other cities works fine but only alliance mission cities.
Thank you for remind about search its help too.

Last edited:

jack...

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04lhme8nz
Username
Jackie Case
Thats true didnt notes that but still the city name not showing in the flight list i mean usually when plane land just click on it fly to the same city you send it to it before, it saved so you dont need to search but now i found a good solution is search the city then add it to favorite.
Anyway its a bug other cities works fine but only alliance mission cities.
Thank you for remind about search its help too.
Thank you for reminding me about favorites. After an event, I forget where I left off.

Top Bottom