Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Private thread

Take a look at this thread, it explains the move from Private Threads to Groups:

There is also a guide to setting up Groups and explains how to make them private:

Last edited:
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Please PM.
Username
Airport City
Take a look at this thread, it explains the move from Private Threads to Groups:

There is also a guide to setting up Groups and explains how to make them private:

Thanks, @TheDarkside I know how to make the threads private
Yujie

If I didn't make it hidden to begin with, can I change it now? I didn't see how I could.

Settings can be changed after you have created a group via the 'Owners Tools' tab within the group.

Depending on what your group is for and who you want see or have access to it would depend on what your permissions would be, below should help:

Private Group: The Group is visible, but none of the content is. Users have to apply to become a member and accepted before they can view content.
Private Hidden Group: Group is not visible. Group owners will have to invite users to become members before anything is visible.
Not Private/Approval: - Everything is visible, users have to apply and be accepted before they can take part.
Public: - Everything is visible. Users can take part without having to become a member.

Top Bottom