Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Android Price for repairing building

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
047p2zytb
Username
AndreBC
I want to by the level 3 for repairing choppers.
Is it really that expensive 600.000?
It is for the Goldfinch choppers.

If so, it is much too high.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
047p2zytb
Username
AndreBC
@Andrebc Yes, it is expensive, but in time as you progress to higher levels, 600,000 will not seem quite as daunting. You do need it in order to fly Goldfinch choppers.
Of course during the game you make more money but level 2 was only 80.000 or so.
And the next level is almost 8 times more expensive

Everything with Goldenfinch is expensive and you would also need the High Tech plants as well as the Repair Base H. It takes to get those but in the meantime, get the level 2 flights 3-starred at the least, continue your other flights, participate in launches and conduct your own, and eventually, you will get this stuff. Level 2 chopper flights aren't as bad and you can get some fairly nice buildings that might help you get more income as well as have a bonus radius. The Lounge Bar is a pretty good building.

The key in this game I think is leveraging one thing to get another thing.

I want to by the level 3 for repairing choppers.
Is it really that expensive 600.000?
It is for the Goldfinch choppers.

If so, it is much too high.
Eventually, coins won’t matter...
E226D027-BDC7-4D5C-A100-48AA2D4B3E5F.jpeg

Top Bottom