Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Powerful explosive bolts

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
In my warehose I have everthing for a launch except powerful explosive bolts, short of buying for 9Gs where do they come from?
Thanks
Tom

When you visit your neighbours and plunder resources you will collect a number of launch ready blue chest's. The number you can collect will be dependent on your hearts level number, which will then determine the number of neighbours you can visit. Once you open each blue chest, and if your luck is good, you will collect PEB's, hopefully - but this is not always the case. Sometimes you can open multiple blue chest's and not collect one.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Wasted Eagle

1200+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. None of the above

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
With my game finding two PEB's in a batch of 14-18 launch ready blue chest's is not unusual. I normal find at least one a day, plus a good supply of main stabilizer's and large fuel tanks.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Agent_L

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Username
Agent L
What I do is counting how many non-PEB items I get while opening the chests. When I reach 20-25, I stop opening and return later, hoping for a happy hour. It's not a perfect system, but I believe it slightly tilts the odds in my favor.

Agent_L

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Username
Agent L
What are the facts on that believe system of yours? :ROFLMAO:;)
That 20 items without a PEB roughly means that we're at that at best 5% drop rate. Hence I wait for a better rate : )

I do the same but I stop at around 10-15 items without a PEB.
I think that waiting for a 10% drop rate is too optimistic : )

Top Bottom