Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Pls add video ad counter

hannoverfan

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20yowov2
Username
96fan
Each player is entitled to a certain amount of getting items as a reward for watching video ads.
Please add a video add counter, so a player will know how many more video ads he/she can watch, hence calculate his moved accordingly.
I just can say: be happy that you are able to watch Videos. For me, since i play this game i can't watch videos for fuel, gift, items,...

PLMerry

500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
20rwgvgx
Username
PLMerry [what I need], PLM2, & PLM3
One does have to wonder (on windows at least), how many times one can watch the same five commercials for two other free games that you already have downloaded.. But I'm still here and sane, I think, or maybe not. Or was I ever sane in the first place, and being here is just a symptom. I'm so confused, I'll just go and watch another add. Ooops, no more adds left. Someone should suggest a counter,so we will know how many adds we have left. o_O:unsure:😳

[Sorry, it must be Friday night and pass my bed time.]

One does have to wonder (on windows at least), how many times one can watch the same five commercials for two other free games that you already have downloaded.. But I'm still here and sane, I think, or maybe not. Or was I ever sane in the first place, and being here is just a symptom. I'm so confused, I'll just go and watch another add. Ooops, no more adds left. Someone should suggest a counter,so we will know how many adds we have left. o_O:unsure:😳

[Sorry, it must be Friday night and pass my bed time.]
They must have reasonable success at an audience somewhere between you (who downloads the games anyway) and me (who rarely even absorbs what the video is advertising). I must say I’m a fan of the vids that allow you to stop after 5 seconds- so much so, that I sometimes make the effort to watch them all the way through! :)

kelvint23

500+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Kelvint23
Username
Kelvint23
They must have reasonable success at an audience somewhere between you (who downloads the games anyway) and me (who rarely even absorbs what the video is advertising). I must say I’m a fan of the vids that allow you to stop after 5 seconds- so much so, that I sometimes make the effort to watch them all the way through! :)

Some of the ads are really counter-productive. I don't know about you but in my market, that game Blitz keeps showing up 6-7 on 10 ads daily and it forces you to watch all the way through. I was like "f*cker I'll never download you!!!" :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Top Bottom