Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Please explain fuel and gifting

QF-Charles

700+ Star Club
Musketeers Alliance
Okay, I must admit that after 3 months of playing, I still do not understand how fuel works - specifically F20.
I know we get it from bonuses, completing missions, oil refineries, landing planes and gifts. However, I have run out of F20 ( still have MT3 and MT4) and as I have requested F20 in my game name, I am curious as to what happens when I return the same?

I cannot simply request F20 and not return anything, so I tend to return the same as my neighbours are at higher levels and I rarely have anything else suitable to gift. Is it not counterproductive to simply exchange fuel? If I get 15 neighbours giving F20 and have to return the same, what is the benefit? For a few days now I have done this and still, I have zero F20.

I know I'm missing the obvious here, just trying to comprehend this. :confused:

Okay, I must admit that after 3 months of playing, I still do not understand how fuel works - specifically F20.
I know we get it from bonuses, completing missions, oil refineries, landing planes and gifts. However, I have run out of F20 ( still have MT3 and MT4) and as I have requested F20 in my game name, I am curious as to what happens when I return the same?

I cannot simply request F20 and not return anything, so I tend to return the same as my neighbours are at higher levels and I rarely have anything else suitable to gift. Is it not counterproductive to simply exchange fuel? If I get 15 neighbours giving F20 and have to return the same, what is the benefit? For a few days now I have done this and still, I have zero F20.

I know I'm missing the obvious here, just trying to comprehend this. :confused:
Are you watching your fuel bar when you accept your gifts? F20 does not go into the warehouse when it is gifted, just to the bar at the top of your game. (by the way - f20 is 99% greatly appreciated! - you're doing a good job :))

QF-Charles

700+ Star Club
Musketeers Alliance
Thanks for that, Crescent Moon. Yes, I do notice that in the fuel bar but.....Why do I not have F20 in warehouse? Is it simply that I have used so much of it?
AND, if I receive f20, then return the same, is that not a wash? BTW, I'm happy to continue gifting F20 and will do so, just a little concerned that my stocks are getting low. I have both oil refineries and will upgrade them asap.Thanks again..

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04rnw6mrz
Username
Dan-*item*
Thanks for that, Crescent Moon. Yes, I do notice that in the fuel bar but.....Why do I not have F20 in warehouse? Is it simply that I have used so much of it?
AND, if I receive f20, then return the same, is that not a wash? BTW, I'm happy to continue gifting F20 and will do so, just a little concerned that my stocks are getting low. I have both oil refineries and will upgrade them asap.Thanks again..
The gifts that you send magically appear for your neighbor and do not come out of your stock or your warehouse. Likewise for the gifts they send.
F20 received as a gift goes to your fuel bar. To get f20 into your warehouse it needs to be earned in a chest. Such as a space reward, 3 or 5 gift item chest, or from the daily (every 8 hours) gift/discount sale, 1/2/3 star location reward, or other stuff like that.

QF-Charles

700+ Star Club
Musketeers Alliance
The gifts that you send magically appear for your neighbor and do not come out of your stock or your warehouse. Likewise for the gifts they send.
F20 received as a gift goes to your fuel bar. To get f20 into your warehouse it needs to be earned in a chest. Such as a space reward, 3 or 5 gift item chest, or from the daily (every 8 hours) gift/discount sale, 1/2/3 star location reward, or other stuff like that.
Well, that is a great explanation. Mystery solved. Thanks kindly, Dan.

kelvint23

500+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Kelvint23
Username
Kelvint23
this will make it more simple to understand:

1. F20 is unlimited. You will never run out of it no matter how many you send your neighbors everyday.

2. F20 is NEVER stored in your Warehouse. It's in the outgoing Gift catalog. It's a magical section that will never run out of anything.

QF-Charles

700+ Star Club
Musketeers Alliance
this will make it more simple to understand:

1. F20 is unlimited. You will never run out of it no matter how many you send your neighbors everyday.

2. F20 is NEVER stored in your Warehouse. It's in the outgoing Gift catalog. It's a magical section that will never run out of anything.
Thanks for this further clarification.

F20 is the most sought after commodity therefore it is most welcome if you send back F20 after receiving it (to most of us we smile).

To increase your fuel stock you need to:
  • Start your launch program asap (this is a slow process)
  • Participate in ql (quantum leap) launches (quick to very quick process which is intense and very demanding also, it takes a while to prepare for)

QF-Charles

700+ Star Club
Musketeers Alliance
F20 is the most sought after commodity therefore it is most welcome if you send back F20 after receiving it (to most of us we smile).

To increase your fuel stock you need to:
  • Start your launch program asap (this is a slow process)
  • Participate in ql (quantum leap) launches (quick to very quick process which is intense and very demanding also, it takes a while to prepare for)
Thanks, Teboho. I have already started my space program, but only Green and Blue so far. Saving for Red. QL will come. Cheers.

Top Bottom