Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Red Launch planned for later - March 4

Jay J

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Pls see signature
Username
jj- / minime-
@eat007 @Rsorour
Our thread has been moved to 'past launches' and it says "I have insufficient privilege...".
So, I copied Erik's comment below.

"Deetee03 is our unexpected crew member. His picture says liquor store :ROFLMAO:. Amazing!
Anyway, erik2 can join you guys tonight. Maybe Jay J can put his rocket on the platform at say 11:45 p.m.(GMT) or so, erik2 will join, we put some 24-2500 points in and wait for Ramy.
Does that sound like a plan ?

Cheers
Erik"

That's fine with me. I will see you guys later. I have enough fuel for a quick one. :D
But, doesn't Ramy want the first place map?

Rsorour

1200+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Rsorour
@Jay J @eat007 I dont need maps anymore. I am just trying to complete water world collections for gold and silver tokens after the splurge on the mystery bonus. I am fine with silver chests (i.e 2nd and third place finishes). I am currently flying those dreadful 16 hour maps with enough maps in my inventory... Also eyeing that 500 star finish line:D
Ramy

eat007

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ahkdwlo , 04fsgyc9
Username
erik1itemneeded, erik2itemneeded
Guys, this time no launch for me. The rocket will be back too late. Good night all. :sleep:

Rsorour

1200+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Rsorour
I didn't bail out on the team last night. Some jackass with a snow plow attached to his ATV snagged my cable temp line out of my house and took down my internet, phone and cable tv service. I was furious as that person was not supposed to cross onto the sidewalk. Anywho..I'm live again and see you guys Monday may be????
Ramy

Jay J

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Pls see signature
Username
jj- / minime-
I didn't bail out on the team last night. Some jackass with a snow plow attached to his ATV snagged my cable temp line out of my house and took down my internet, phone and cable tv service. I was furious as that person was not supposed to cross onto the sidewalk. Anywho..I'm live again and see you guys Monday may be????
Ramy
Wow, that must have been upsetting, Ramy. Glad it is resolved quickly.:D
I will see you Monday, then. Have a great one, Buddy. ;)

eat007

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ahkdwlo , 04fsgyc9
Username
erik1itemneeded, erik2itemneeded
Ramy
Ouch! Welcome back on line ☺. Monday is a good plan. Who knows this weekend we can get a few rides on someone's QL...

Top Bottom