Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Planetarium

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
032brp4rq
Username
SuperJake88
Is there anyone that has planetariums? If so, please add me! 😀

Friend code: 032brp4rq
2nd Friend Code: 031miji1n

We love this game and we play daily!
Thank you!

Thank you!
Hi
At the beginning it’s difficult to understand the organization of this forum. So many sections and subsections! Try section Airport City, subsection Airport City Discussion. Pay attention to the dates on the threads, players come and go.
One of the most recent threads about this subject is
http://airportcitygame.com/threads/neighbors-with-planetarium-needed.18894/
(I mean, with recent and interesting entries)
Enjoy!
PS: when you send a neighbor request to a forum member it’s advisable to tag him (like I’m doing right now with you: @SuperJake88 ) or send PM. Many won’t accept invitation from non forum members, and by tagging of sending pm you’re showing you’re a member.
PS2: feel free to add me, my code is in my signature. I only have 1 planetarium though 😆

Last edited:
@SuperJake88 i found jour request in my neighborsection of the game as i am a frequent visitor of the forum and red this post i knew you where a forummember so i will accept your requests but please do as @TeresaLisboa told you and tag ore send a personal message(PM) to members you want to befriend so they wil know its you
the reason iam saying this is that meny off us receive dozens of requests on a daily basis and this is the only way of knowing you are one of the forummembers
you could also post in the thread teresa mentioned ore create a thread in this forum requesting others to add you instead of requesting them 1by1.
Welcome to the forum and feel free to (PM)me if you have any other questions
Mo Elbo

Thank you!
Please accept my request from my account Husam2 to visit my city but dont send a gifts i cannot return back.
My account Husam1 is full more than 500 neighbors.

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
031miji1n
Username
DragonHeart88
Please accept my request from my account Husam2 to visit my city but dont send a gifts i cannot return back.
My account Husam1 is full more than 500 neighbors.
Thank you @Husam1 I am just learning how to use the forum. Only started playing a few months ago but play daily. Purpose is to make coins and work the alliance and task and buy planes and get stands and runways. It’s a great game. How do I pm people to make them know I from forum???? .

Thank you @Husam1 I am just learning how to use the forum. Only started playing a few months ago but play daily. Purpose is to make coins and work the alliance and task and buy planes and get stands and runways. It’s a great game. How do I pm people to make them know I from forum???? .
you can PM people by clicking on the playersicon above theyre name than a window wil pop up and you click on the right side below in the window on start conversation
see screenshot below
Schermopname (578)_LI.jpg

At the top of your screen is a blue bar. Starting at the far right you see a magnifying glass, a bell and an envelope. Tap on the envelope and then “start a conversation”. Good luck!

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
031miji1n
Username
DragonHeart88
Thank you @Husam1 you are my neighbor.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04w2s3c76
Username
Marvin f20
If somebody who reads this and has planetariums feel free to add me. I tried to ad some guys of the forum here but usually they don't accept before the read something here. My friend code would be
04w2s3c76
At the moment I have 3 gifts per day that I send to Jon forum members so I could send you stuff for exchange

Aaroncapusa

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03npvmx3
Username
Aaron
If somebody who reads this and has planetariums feel free to add me. I tried to ad some guys of the forum here but usually they don't accept before the read something here. My friend code would be
04w2s3c76
At the moment I have 3 gifts per day that I send to Jon forum members so I could send you stuff for exchange
You can add me. I have 5.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04dkt35dy
Username
Ratchet07
Been playing for a bit, looking for neighbors and an alliance! Send gifts to everyone I canthat I recieve gifts from. Looking to grow more and get more involved in the game!

ID-04dkt35dy

Top Bottom