Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows Planes stuck on runway

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20hqprz28
Username
Kiwi Airlines
When you click on the plane it says "To land the planes in the queue, vacate a stand by sending a plane on a flight", ok I've done that, all the stands are empty, but the plane is still stuck on the runway. Does anyone know how to fix this, other than closing the game down and relaunching it?

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
When you click on the plane it says "To land the planes in the queue, vacate a stand by sending a plane on a flight", ok I've done that, all the stands are empty, but the plane is still stuck on the runway. Does anyone know how to fix this, other than closing the game down and relaunching it?
Visit madlen airborn

Barkmi4 (Mike)

1000+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
PM
Username
Barkmi4 *items*
I have seen this one for the first time today. My jumbo got caught... that’s a new one.
474A4876-C06C-445D-80E1-5281DE82658B.jpeg

Last edited:

PlatinumFox

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03ity5cfp
Username
aPlat "item"
This is a constant plague in my game. They are either stuck at the entrance as in your image, or at the bottom of the runway as though they are waiting for a stand. Only leaving and restarting the game clears the problem. Clearly, GI does not give much attention to the Windows platform.

Fly Holland (RIP)

600+ Star Club
Sadly Missed
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Ask via PM
Username
FlyH - plus what I need
My screenshot above was from ipad, for the record.
I reacted because PlatinumFox suggested it was a Windows-related issue. I have it on iPad too, as do you. Although I have it mostly between runways or at the end of a runway. Not at the beginning as it shows in your screenshot. The issue does not bother me a lot, just a quick visit to a neighbor and it is gone.

Barkmi4 (Mike)

1000+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
PM
Username
Barkmi4 *items*
I reacted because PlatinumFox suggested it was a Windows-related issue. I have it on iPad too, as do you. Although I have it mostly between runways or at the end of a runway. Not at the beginning as it shows in your screenshot. The issue does not bother me a lot, just a quick visit to a neighbor and it is gone.
Oh I know that’s why you said :)
My issues are the same as you describe, in terms of problems and frequency.
The screenshot was a first for me, so I thought I’d share😜
Easy to fix player end.

Arch

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04gxsm0eq
Username
Arch
I realise the question related to windows but if someone reading this is on a slow ipad, android etc and impatient like me visit the small village (or a low level neighbour) and save yourself a few seconds.

Top Bottom