Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows Planes in Warehouse

Wackeler

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20qjmn4y2
Username
Dirk VR F20 SlPi
Hello, I have some planes in Warehouse....how did they get there?
Can you store planes from the Hangar or reserve hangar without selling them?

1648757644778.png

we all wish we could store them somewhere else besides RH !
you had those planes from previous versions. first and third are special planes, from past events, and most probably you won't be able to use them ever (I sold mine btw).
Jumbo, carpet plane, santa jet and TB can be put in use and hopefully they'll behave like they should (ie. jumbo ranger will have the ranger livery and not just a standard one) .

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
20halcdzw
Username
Cassandra
we all wish we could store them somewhere else besides RH !
you had those planes from previous versions. first and third are special planes, from past events, and most probably you won't be able to use them ever (I sold mine btw).
Jumbo, carpet plane, santa jet and TB can be put in use and hopefully they'll behave like they should (ie. jumbo ranger will have the ranger livery and not just a standard one) .
lol and still never will be able to use santas sleighs on ice runways and those you cant move and sell

Top Bottom