Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Android Plane getting Stuck

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04qmh7l3r
Username
Jot18
Has anyone else faced same problem? Randomly plane gets stuck and even if there are empty stands...it only happens with Ravens and not any other type...It usually happens when I land multiple planes and have to visit a neighbor or close game in order to make it disappear.
Screenshot_20200427-205209_Airport City.jpg

PLMerry

500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
20rwgvgx
Username
PLMerry [what I need], PLM2, & PLM3
This problem seems to be getting worse. It is happening to me regularly on Windows and Android. Originally, when you went to Madlen and back you would find the stuck planes sitting at your gate, now the planes are just disappearing along with whatever was on them.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04qmh7l3r
Username
Jot18
This problem seems to be getting worse. It is happening to me regularly on Windows and Android. Originally, when you went to Madlen and back you would find the stuck planes sitting at your gate, now the planes are just disappearing along with whatever was on them.
I noticed that too. All the planes landed before disappear as well if we didn't unload them.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04a93bukv
Username
Wratch3t
Has anyone else faced same problem? Randomly plane gets stuck and even if there are empty stands...it only happens with Ravens and not any other type...It usually happens when I land multiple planes and have to visit a neighbor or close game in order to make it disappear.
View attachment 31050
Ive had the same problem many times. I have to close the game and restart to get rid of that plane.

PLMerry

500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
20rwgvgx
Username
PLMerry [what I need], PLM2, & PLM3
I send a message to tech support with a screen snip. Will be interesting to see what Gi says.
And their reply is: (Same as most issues)

Airport City Support Team
May 02, 2020, 12:47 -0400
Hello!
I am very sorry to hear that you have faced this issue with planes! We are now working to fix it as soon as possible and introduce a solution in one of the future updates. If you have any other questions or concerns, please contact me again, I’ll be glad to help you!

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04qmh7l3r
Username
Jot18
This bug is back again. Every plane is getting stuck when taking off. Is anyone else facing this issue? I've submitted a ticket to GI and awaiting reply.
Screenshot_20200520-195631_Airport City.jpg

Top Bottom