Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows OUT OF STOCK???

D

Deleted member 5399

Sheesh I come into the game two hours after Duke arrives and he's out of stock of items I bought Sunday??
What gives???
Okay out of stock.JPG

diwata

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a8y6rft
Username
diwata
Well, on mine, Duke's store is all empty, as in blank. I cannot purchase anything. I have not updated yet. Could that be the reason or is this a brand new bug that just popped up? I can visit my neighbors and I even logged out and logged back in thinking it would fix it but didn't.

Kesh

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03bcgunw
Username
Kesh
Mine works fine. Managed to buy all items I need (mystery bonus, duty free stuff and maps). @diwata maybe reason could be outdated game as GI were mention that old game will not be supported (maybe all version below 5.3). With last update my gameplay improved a lot, less crushing and loading time finaly back to normal).

Fencat

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Fencat
Username
Fencat
Using latest version on iPhone and items I bought on last visit is out of stock here too.

So many great bug fixes lately... They "fix" things that wasn't broken to begin with but the ones we actually report as broken stay :rolleyes:

Kendra

500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
047yjzfv
Username
Kendra
Well, on mine, Duke's store is all empty, as in blank. I cannot purchase anything. I have not updated yet. Could that be the reason or is this a brand new bug that just popped up? I can visit my neighbors and I even logged out and logged back in thinking it would fix it but didn't.

Same. Just completely whited out. I too have not yet updated. Let me know if you find a fix to this @diwata (y)

diwata

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a8y6rft
Username
diwata
Mine works fine. Managed to buy all items I need (mystery bonus, duty free stuff and maps). @diwata maybe reason could be outdated game as GI were mention that old game will not be supported (maybe all version below 5.3). With last update my gameplay improved a lot, less crushing and loading time finaly back to normal).

Not really that motivated to update yet, especially with the bugs being observed around lately. It's more beneficial for me to wait till everything settles down than having an issue and sending a ticket to GI. I want to avoid communicating with customer service if I can help it as it is another frustrating and time-consuming effort when all I want to do is play. Anyway, I don't really need to buy maps right now as I have already 3-starred all excavations. As for new excavations, I read that the new maps are not even available for purchase yet, anyway.

Fencat

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Fencat
Username
Fencat
Same here.. Stuff I bought last visit (Sunday) is still out stock :banghead:

And I'm on latest ios version on iPhone so it's not an issue with the iPad version update.

Kesh

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03bcgunw
Username
Kesh
Not really that motivated to update yet, especially with the bugs being observed around lately. It's more beneficial for me to wait till everything settles down than having an issue and sending a ticket to GI. I want to avoid communicating with customer service if I can help it as it is another frustrating and time-consuming effort when all I want to do is play. Anyway, I don't really need to buy maps right now as I have already 3-starred all excavations. As for new excavations, I read that the new maps are not even available for purchase yet, anyway.
new maps are available (were yesterday) but for level 80 players as this is requirement to be able to buy them.

Top Bottom