Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Open all boxes & collections

I don't think this will ever get implemented as I don't think GI want us to play this way, but having an additional button to open all boxes such as launch ready or master of the universe would be nice.

It's really tedious currently. Same with collections. The ones that give you launch ready or just ready for the journey which you end up with loads of just by collecting pax

Last edited:
I don't think this will ever get implemented as I don't think GI want us to play this way, but having a button to open all boxes such as launch ready or master of the universe would be nice.

It's really tedious currently. Same with collections. The ones that give you launch ready or just ready for the journey which you end up with loads of just by collecting pax
I remember the fast click few years back it was amazing and easy.
Now it is taking long time and boring i spoke to Gi several time and i think they will not change it because they wanted like this take time from us to open the chest.
It is the development strategy ;)

I remember the fast click few years back it was amazing and easy.
Now it is taking long time and boring i spoke to Gi several time and i think they will not change it because they wanted like this take time from us to open the chest.
It is the development strategy ;)
Yeah, it's part of the mobile freemium model, make things take time at it encourages people to spend money. In this case at this takes so long you might spend money to speed up other things. This is why I don't think they'll do it

This is a common phenomenon, for example, another traditional PC online game (sailing game developed by KOEI in Japan) that I am still playing,
this one is allowed to play on the same device with three accounts at the same time, but there is also a rule that I can't understand.
It is clear that it takes at least one hour to make a long distance by sea, but the two sub-accounts followed by the main number need to execute
an arbitrary instruction in 15-20 minutes, otherwise it will be regarded as automatic hang-up and will be automatically offline.

Top Bottom