Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Only 94,000 coins to save up

Been trying to work out my next plan! The options were:

1) Delete a level 3 hanger and plane and purchase a level 4 hanger and plane
2) Purchase the Flight Catering Facilty
3) Save and upgrade control tower so can have another hanger

Ive decided to go with option 3, that way I dont need to lose any level 3 planes. Only downside being ive got to save up another 94,000 coins!

I hear ya! :)

I've just dropped 200k to upgrade my control tower and am now saving up to get a powerful delta for 44k and maybe then, move on to building a hangar for a jumbo jet and buying one (although with destinations unlocking taking an eternity, I may as well buy the smaller flights and pick up stars).

My townhall hasn't been upgraded to Level 5, but I honestly couldn't be bothered with it. I wish I had more green cash.

Been trying to work out my next plan! The options were:

1) Delete a level 3 hanger and plane and purchase a level 4 hanger and plane
2) Purchase the Flight Catering Facilty
3) Save and upgrade control tower so can have another hanger

Ive decided to go with option 3, that way I dont need to lose any level 3 planes. Only downside being ive got to save up another 94,000 coins!

I would have taken option 2).
Option 1) depends on if you need a level 4 jet in order to get to level 4 destinations. If your answer to this is 'no', I even wouldn't think about it.

Why I would choose option 2)? Because I am happy with 4 hangars and 4 planes, I wouldn't need one more. It takes me enough brain power and time to already handle these 4 planes of mine ;)
I am more attracted to the destinations, that a catering facility would open up. But that is just me :)

And yes, the amount of money, the higher level airport buildings cost, are a bit disappointing, because it first feels like taking ages to get the money to buy it, then it takes days to finish and then you have to fly to the same two destinations in order to get the required flight item in order to go the destination, which is the only one that gives you an required item for your new building. And to get all those items, even with very helpful neighbours (thanks again to all of you!!!), it takes weeks to get all those nifty items together.

Top Bottom