Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

One click to collect all available coins and pax

SnowGirl

Device
  1. Android
A lot of game has one clicking function to collect all available things, like as coin which will be generated timely.
It will be better to have this function or icon to do so.
In my bad mind, if there is no this function, I need to click each building timely. Somethines, a wrong click will lose my greenies. This may be a way for GI to earn the money of players. Then, lose and lose, a lot of people may quit from this game. Then, GI will earn less money from all players.

You have that feature... sort of. Just buy visa centers, bank branches and all that stuff, pay for the corresponding contracts, and relax while those building do the job for you... more or less.... as they have a small radius of action, unless you pay more (police stations and the like)
But you must pay, in tokens, for every contract you launch (with a limited time span)
So, with those buildings available, don’t expect GI to provide such buttons

exwhy

Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04hc6gi0
Username
exwhy-[items]
From a psychological standpoint I think that these clicks are meant to provide little bits of gratification to players, especially new players to get them hooked on the game.

It's a good strategy for players to keep buildings with reload times matching their play styles - not the other way round. If one mainly plays the game during meal/tea breaks, then build more of 4-8 hour buildings instead of 30 mins - 2 hour ones. Doesn't feel good when I "have to" access the game every hour or so just to collect coins.

Collecting becomes much of a hassle when players level up and expand their cities. Then the visa centers/bank branches/police stations becomes a target for these players to aim for.

Game makes players frustrated > Players find solutions > Players feel satisfied at themselves: this is the creator's grand plan to keep players playing and paying ;)

From past experience, the best way to overcome my game addiction is to play its hacked version. Completed everything in two weeks and not touching it ever again!

You have that feature... sort of. Just buy visa centers, bank branches and all that stuff, pay for the corresponding contracts, and relax while those building do the job for you... more or less.... as they have a small radius of action, unless you pay more (police stations and the like)
But you must pay, in tokens, for every contract you launch (with a limited time span)
So, with those buildings available, don’t expect GI to provide such buttons
In fact you can collect all coins or pax by just clicking on visa center or pawn shops. (Assuming you have police stations). The contracts are only if you want to automatisé it. 6 clicks brings in a lot of pax for me.

understood. everything have to pay, pay, pay.
Not really. I have 6 Visa Centres and 1 Police station which took about 2 years worth of red launches (water world collection), large bronze chests and the occasional (but rare) ranking. Didn't cost me a penny. Since I only visit my game 2-3 times per day, I can now collect over 20,000 passengers daily in addition to the regular passengers I collect, by placing the visa centers near the various buildings that produce anywhere from every 5 minutes to 1 hour. Costs 450 silver tokens, and I have plenty of those from all the red launches I have done over the years.

Barkmi4 (Mike)

1000+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
PM
Username
Barkmi4 *items*
what is the radius of the auto collect buildings
Each starts at 1. Once you have 6, you can buy a 2x2 building which will extend the radius by 1 for each building.
E.g. once you have 6 Visa Centres, you can buy police stations. Each one adds 1 to the radius so you can have 7x7. Once you have 6 police stations, you can buy the ministry of truth. Each one increases contract worth by 3%(I think?).
Costs rise quick. VCs are 20g/400s. PS are 150/2500.

Barkmi4 (Mike)

1000+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
PM
Username
Barkmi4 *items*
How do you place Police Station relative to Visa Center. Does it have to be placed directly next to a Visa Center or anywhere in the city?
Anywhere is fine. You must purchase all 6 VC before a PS purchase. And likewise, all 6 PS before a ministry of truth purchase. I believe you must be in a L10 alliance for ministry of truth... but you’ll be a long way off of that yet.

Anywhere is fine. You must purchase all 6 VC before a PS purchase. And likewise, all 6 PS before a ministry of truth purchase. I believe you must be in a L10 alliance for ministry of truth... but you’ll be a long way off of that yet.

Could you please share with us the value of contracts? I believe with 3 visas you can get 9 hour contract, but I cannot see how much it costs of silver tokens. Thanks a lot

Barkmi4 (Mike)

1000+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
PM
Username
Barkmi4 *items*
Could you please share with us the value of contracts? I believe with 3 visas you can get 9 hour contract, but I cannot see how much it costs of silver tokens. Thanks a lot
Cost is tokens OR greens. Not both.
7F740BE5-502B-41F2-9FC1-88BCE56BA7F1.jpeg
F109848E-1E50-4F88-8489-372F7BFCFCAC.jpeg

Barkmi4 (Mike)

1000+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
PM
Username
Barkmi4 *items*
Any chance you could post a screen shot to show how your collection builgings are positioned ?

since we are not neighbors I can’t view your city or I would just do it that way
You can view everything from the alliance league. MiRoSaGo is my alliance, we are 3rd in the rank currently.
Most of those were gained using the bonus square, bottom left.
D51D3259-56B1-4C3E-88B6-3C64F31A519E.jpeg
B798E1F4-E87C-4D6A-B87D-4445B85B7EA7.jpeg

Barkmi4 (Mike)

1000+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
PM
Username
Barkmi4 *items*
Mike, why all the buildings without roads, grey'd out, is that about creating space or another reason?
Space - they are mostly 12Hr plus. I don’t need them day to day. I only use them for map flying, through bonus square, they still regenerate without a road, you just can’t collect.
It won’t stay like that forever, but until I start getting more land, it looks like it’ll be that way for a while. I already have a stack of adventure buildings in my warehouse I’m waiting to place.

Top Bottom