Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Omega Alliance

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03q3oixei
Username
Cap'nHa
Hello forum, is there anyone in the Omega Alliance on this forum? I could really use some help with a couple of Additional Items!

Thanks in advance!

Not sure if there is anyone from Omega. Why not post in the trading room to see if anyone can offer you gifts - you may also want to join an alliance that is in regular contact with each other - there is plenty looking for players in the alliance room
And I agree with that assessment. Sometimes, it's handy to know how your alliance members think, sometimes, what their strategy is, what their gift practices are, and sometimes, situations where the person anticipates that they will NOT be able to do as well in the game as they usually do. Sometimes, more experienced people can teach less experienced players things and assumed such roles in alliances where I have more experience than some alliance leaders.

Top Bottom