Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Novelty Idea - Flagpole

Awesomerowend

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03x4wkss3
Username
Bertus ZA
A novelty idea, not really needed for gameplay would be flagpole next to the terminal building. This does not have to be oversized and can be situated in the topmost square of the airport land.

I am sure many players would like to show their nationality in some way - the flagpole can a reward for a side mission or buyable with coins. However flags will cost greenies, say one weekend code worth (3 greenies). A player can display one flag at a time, but can have multiple in inventory. It can be changed once every y days (I would suggest 7) and any speed up of change could cost 1 greenie.

I’ve not seen this type of suggestion here even though I am willing to bet it must have been raised before.

AKryztov

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
2022ytz9
Username
AKryztov, Azure
A novelty idea, not really needed for gameplay would be flagpole next to the terminal building. This does not have to be oversized and can be situated in the topmost square of the airport land.

I am sure many players would like to show their nationality in some way - the flagpole can a reward for a side mission or buyable with coins. However flags will cost greenies, say one weekend code worth (3 greenies). A player can display one flag at a time, but can have multiple in inventory. It can be changed once every y days (I would suggest 7) and any speed up of change could cost 1 greenie.

I’ve not seen this type of suggestion here even though I am willing to bet it must have been raised before.
Great idea. But, I'm sure the game programmers would point out that it would be a nightmare with regard to both programming and data size. That being said, perhaps they could offer at least different variations that could be chosen from (each having different flags). Personally, I would like to have a Mandalorian flag (but that would probably lead to paying royalties to LucasFilm and Disney) :)

Top Bottom