Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Resolved Not let me post on forum news & information

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Please PM.
Username
Airport City
Just say the bottom of the page said You have insufficient privileges to post threads here. Can
AFB8363F-5EBC-4BCA-9FFC-93A46643E88C.jpeg
anyone help me?

Your post has got me thinking now Yujie, this thread relates to issues with forum itself and not the game.

Having looked through a number of the boards there are other members who have also previously had issues with the forum or have suggestions relating to the forum and have posted them either in Forum News & Information section, Airport City Problems or Airport City Suggestions sections (the last two technically should only relate to problems and suggestions for the game and not the forum).

This made me realise that there isn’t a place for members to post about forum problems they may be experiencing or forum suggestions they may have. Obviously as I have done in the past members could always drop Dave a quick PM with their problems/suggestions but if multiple members were experiencing the same problem that would mean Dave had several PMs all relating to the same issue to look through etc.

So down to my point/suggestion, if it hasn’t been considered or tried before (apologies if has and didn’t work) would it not be worth looking at the possibility of introducing a Forum Problems & Suggestions section/subsection then members can post their problems and suggestions there rather than in other boards across the forum and run the risk of them being missed or overlooked? @Dave

Last edited:

Jon Allen

600+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
TokyoJon2015
Username
TokyoJon2015
Done @TheDarkside (y)

@Yujie - As already answered, there is no reason for you to post in that section of the forum
Thanks Dave.

Question: where should we post questions directly relating to the Forum ?

I've noticed that with Chrome Browser on "whats New" there is no way to move to the next page of items,
but it works fine with Safari. This is on Mac OS.

Comparison screen shots attached.
I've been meaning to post it for a while, but never knew which section to post it in .

Attachments

• Chrome.jpg
    Chrome.jpg
    108.1 KB · Views: 185
  • Safari.jpg
    Safari.jpg
    100.5 KB · Views: 167

Jon Allen

600+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
TokyoJon2015
Username
TokyoJon2015
Hi @Jon Allen ,
I've added a new section to the forum called 'Forum issues & suggestions'.

Hmm, how strange, just tested on the latest version of Chrome and can't see to replicate that issue.

Thanks Dave, You are a genius..

I just updated :
Google Chrome is up to date
Version 85.0.4166.0 (Official Build) canary (64-bit)

and it works perfectly!

I assumed Chrome kept on updating in the back ground on a regular basis..
Stange.

Thanks Dave, You are a genius..

I just updated :
Google Chrome is up to date
Version 85.0.4166.0 (Official Build) canary (64-bit)

and it works perfectly!

I assumed Chrome kept on updating in the back ground on a regular basis..
Stange.

Phew! I love it when the problem is elsewhere and manages to get resolved! 😂

Glad it's working fine now @Jon Allen (y)

Top Bottom