Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iOS North Observatory Displays as Volcano

Lev

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03m6xkt50
Username
Lev
Went to set a flight to North Observatory this morning and is displays as a volcano with the double fuel required. I flew several flights yesterday afternoon as a SG was expiring to North Observatory without any issues. An older iPad I use for a second account displays North Observatory normally. Anybody else have this issue? Any suggestions on how to get it fixed?

CAE6B9EC-C90E-46B4-80E9-B0579BA7DDDA.jpeg

Barkmi4 (Mike)

1000+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
PM
Username
Barkmi4 *items*
Went to set a flight to North Observatory this morning and is displays as a volcano with the double fuel required. I flew several flights yesterday afternoon as a SG was expiring to North Observatory without any issues. An older iPad I use for a second account displays North Observatory normally. Anybody else have this issue? Any suggestions on how to get it fixed?

View attachment 38388
It’s just a weather event. If you tap the volcano it’ll tell you when it expires.
There are bonuses that can remove it. If you build a weather station it decreases the change of one occurring.

Top Bottom