Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows No options for videos

This week when all of the Daily Mission tasks reset each day, I get no option to change a task. I also don't get any "freebies" for watching videos any more. Is this a bug or does that option expire at some level??
Sometimes, if I'm not seeing any videos available, I'll land a couple of guest planes. The videos will usually show up after that.:confused::confused::confused: Not sure why that happens.

Normally, greenies does not prevent anymore to have videos after a buy. I did several times in the last months, and still have videos.

@PoorOldJim Have you other 'network' items ? (neighbours visits, alliance missions, event) ?
One possibility could be that the application does not have internet access...

Otherwise, I may fear the support could not be of a big help, as they will only say that videos is a special comercial event, which is not necessary availble (I did not get this message, but another forum member did got one, not the courage to look for the topic).

Another ideas: it is possible you share the same mail account between your two games ? this could have some tricky effect. And most important, is strictly forbidden

I do have all other "internet required" aspects of the game. I also do not share the same e-mail address. Everything worked fine until last Sunday when I stopped getting access to videos on my main game only. I have asked support but no response yet. Not having the ability to get extra items and speed up things has force me to change my strategy quite a bit.

I do have all other "internet required" aspects of the game. I also do not share the same e-mail address. Everything worked fine until last Sunday when I stopped getting access to videos on my main game only. I have asked support but no response yet. Not having the ability to get extra items and speed up things has force me to change my strategy quite a bit.
I have to sympathize - even though videos were available for my game on Crscnt2, my old laptop wouldn't play them - it would just freeze. So I spent a couple of years with no videos on that game. Now I have my new laptop and I am in video heaven!!!

I hope you are able to get it sorted out.

Top Bottom