Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows No "gift sent" notification

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
  4. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM for code
Username
Speed
It's a minor bug that just takes some extra time, but I'm not sure if I'm the only one not getting a notification every time I send out a gift. I never got the "new" gift sent notification since the update or change. I get the notification on my Android and IOS games, just not on windows.

anyone else using windows have this same issue?

It's a minor bug that just takes some extra time, but I'm not sure if I'm the only one not getting a notification every time I send out a gift. I never got the "new" gift sent notification since the update or change. I get the notification on my Android and IOS games, just not on windows.

anyone else using windows have this same issue?

I agree that the notification has disappeared since the update on Windows. I assumed it was happening to everyone. If that is not the case then it should be put right.

Regards
Harcourt

Cosmic Blue

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
yarcb (windows pc)
In windows : For items that you hit return on the disappearance of the send button is confirmation. You should still confirmation if you do the gift sending, I believe.

I think GI has split the use of the gift button to two seperate functions. One you can see on your screen and one you cannot.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
  4. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM for code
Username
Speed
It shows under in a small comment in black on both my iOS and android check for windows ?!

yes it shows on my Android and IOS but not on my windows account

Same here - confirmation on Android, but not on Windows.

Thanks for confirming... guess it's a windows issue, thought it was just me cause I asked GI to restore my windows account recently

In windows : For items that you hit return on the disappearance of the send button is confirmation. You should still confirmation if you do the gift sending, I believe.

I think GI has split the use of the gift button to two seperate functions. One you can see on your screen and one you cannot.

yes, I know what you mean but on android or IOS versions when gifting from the neighbor list or the gift list, there is a "gifts have been sent" notification that appears in the bottom of the screen.

Its not a serious or game breaking bug, just takes more time and clicks to check. would be nice if windows had the new gift sent notifications too. might be something they forgot:LOL:

Top Bottom