Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Newbie Question!

If your level is 15 you'd do better to start with at least green. Red you need to be a certain level, etc. Look at the shopping trolley on your game and see what you are able to buy at the moment. I think youll find its only green. Don't forget you need the pad AND the mission control centre. And the mission control centre you can't just jump in at number 3 for red launches. So you're obliged to go 1,2,3. Buy green and then wait for red. That way as @AshPort says you get some experience. But you'll find as many opinions as there are members of the forum. You decide for your game.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
  4. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM for code
Username
Speed
I read somewhere that i should not buy the green and blue pad, and wait for red pad.

should i do these?

I would suggest the blue pad, its easier to get launch prep items for it (you don't need a treadmill). you'll earn coins faster too. I have a level 19-20 account that does blue launches regularly. but while you are there, might as well get the green to join launches first and learn how it works/get some experience like the others said.

I read somewhere that i should not buy the green and blue pad, and wait for red pad.

should i do these?

It's not that you shouldn't buy the Green & Blue pad because they are useless buildings - they are both very useful to have.
However they take up a lot of land (3x3), and Land Expansions costs 20 greens after expansion 11.
Cosmic Fuel Station however you can skip entirely.

If you insist on building a Green & Blue Launch Pad first, (i) it would take longer for you to earn the coins to build a Red Launch Pad + the MCC 1,2,3 updates required, and (ii) you will need to spend greens to buy more land (which you do not need to do if you skip green & blue pads)..

Most of the Quantum Leap action takes place in Red Launches, so the longer you delay building the Red Launch Pad, the longer you will delay making easy money joining Red QL launches.

Agent_L

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Username
Agent L
I would suggest the blue pad, its easier to get launch prep items for it (you don't need a treadmill). you'll earn coins faster too. I have a level 19-20 account that does blue launches regularly. but while you are there, might as well get the green to join launches first and learn how it works/get some experience like the others said.
Blue is the worst one. You need half of green prep and half of red prep, so effectively you sacrifice TWO launches (1 green and 1 red) to do just 1 blue.
If any pad is to be skipped, then it's definitely the blue one.
Treadmill is the easiest prep to get of them all. Stone Castle provides that, so you get more treadmills than you can ever use.
Tapping friend's planetariums gives full red prep, training centers give full green prep. There is nothing you can tap for a complete blue prep.

should i do these?
Don't focus on pads, they're secondary. Bulid the MCC and see how far you can upgrade it. Then you'll know if you can even think about getting the red pad.
It's all about the land. If you struggle to fit a runway the you'll simply won't be able to fit four 3x3 buildings and you're forced to limit yourself to a smaller number. So, you give up blue pad first, and green pad second, which leaves you with bare essentials: MMC lvl3 and a red pad.

If you have plenty of land, then get all of them.

Last edited:
Top Bottom