Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

New Version 8.14.11out on Android and on IOS

Tom-SUB

1300+ Star Club
All New Tadashi
Device
  1. Android
  2. None of the above
Friend Code
04WAG8N9Y
Username
Tom
New Version 8.14.11out on Android and on IOS

and the new event will start after an internal update

CRK

350+ Star Club
being the devil's advocate here:
perhaps with the world-wide trend to not build/support windows apps anymore this is a way to disencourage windows players?
so they hope windows players stop using the windows-app, the #downloads decrease and they can convince management it is not affordable anymore and they pull the plug

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
I don't think I'm going to bother with this event. I usually pay for Premium Class but the rewards are poor on this event.
Lomg Awaited Mail and Cinemania have a track record of being the worst events in regards to rewards. They always offer solely coin buildings....and not so good ones to boot (except the post office)

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
@Allan Browne @Duck Airport @Navigata07 Agree that rewards are useless but could be a good event to get Lucky Ticket with "You`ve Got Mail" collection plus stars if you have in your goals.
The only perk is for stars, which is only a secondary goal while I pass the time waiting for the game to develop some new objectives. I dont use lucky tickets often, so I just gather them as they come.
Oh, and I have at least 20 collections of "You've Got Mail", so thanks for bringing the lucky ticket to my attention 😁

Last edited:

AKryztov

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
2022ytz9
Username
AKryztov, Azure
being the devil's advocate here:
perhaps with the world-wide trend to not build/support windows apps anymore this is a way to disencourage windows players?
so they hope windows players stop using the windows-app, the #downloads decrease and they can convince management it is not affordable anymore and they pull the plug
That would cause the loss of my patronage. Indeed I am on the verge of leaving already. (Mary)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04n4ys3v
Username
Mudchute
Hi. To be honest, I had a break from the game, as this happened to be repetitive and- on level 80 you either have to pay for any extension, or just wait weeks to collect greenies.
The comet event was nice, but the system was crashing on Android every hour, points lost, frustration, majority of my neighbours not available.
So I thought that at least this new will bring some nice rewards as a compensation. No. I don't see even the point for going back to the game:(

Top Bottom