Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

General New Update

Since this question hasn't been asked I thus take it upon myself to carry on the tradition.

Does anyone know when will the new update come out?

I mean I can't wait to start the new event and spend my fuel, bonuses, time and money on this game. I'm going to buy 5 premium tickets this time...

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
If it's like last year, there will be Rock the Sky coming out some time this week and Dragon Rising mid-month.

So there will be plenty of opportunity for you to spend those hard earned greenies and real cash trying to achieve an unobtainable goal

edited: not Rock the Sky - should be Time to Rock

Last edited:
Course, seems to also depend upon which platform you're on as to when the event might arrive. <G> 🤔
So for MS it may be sometimes in May and android sometimes after easter...?
Info is „in a few days“, so Wednesday or Thursday seems realistic.
:nailbiting: :nailbiting: :nailbiting: What time...?

TimP

700+ Star Club
Musketeers Alliance
So for MS it may be sometimes in May and android sometimes after easter...?

:nailbiting: :nailbiting: :nailbiting: What time...?
Time I can‘t tell you, but if you are in the meanwhile in the immediate need to spend some money, I can send you my Bank Account-Details which would never say no to some extra income... 😉💶💰💸

Damn those kids...
I think you've had too much sugar, or those bright blue jelly beans, or been at the Scotch!
drunk.gif
excited.gif

Top Bottom