Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

New quest?

Device
  1. Android
I’ve looked everywhere (I think) on the forum to see what the new quest’s gonna be, but can’t seem to find it. Usually it’s posted a few days before the current one finishes right?
You didn't miss it. There isn't a new event for a few days. Freetoplay said in a other thread that he would post about 7.2(?) when it was closer to the release.

Events are a double edged sword for me. Ones I've not done before offer me a chance to get some quick stars on low level flights, which is nice. But if I have done them before I then end up trying to get stars for low-mid level flights which takes me away from my "normal" routes. I guess once I have done all the events a few times there will be much less interruption other than stuff that is required to complete the event.

Dafsade

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
PM me :)
Username
dafsade
In my case, I have often Week off as I do an event only if the reward building bring a pax bonus for my magic garden ! I call it a good event.
or if there are interesting buildings (crop circle for example).

so, that is like a Week with a bad event !

Top Bottom