Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

new planes

Raschuma

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03mpggjp
Username
raschuma
You will eventually need more planes to fly the upgrades missions. Each plane has a set amount of destinations it can fly, so yes you will need bigger better planes. Invest in terminals first though, as well as purchasing land for your buildings. Eventually you will be pushing several thousand passengers per day so will need lots of buildings.

Dont forget about the repair base.

Better to make sure you can repair your new plane or you’ll be stuck with broken plane. Except if you have golden sub of course.
Thats true bigger planes need repair items and fuel thats why when i start the game i complete all stars for each small plane type and then buy bigger plane during that i start to save the items i need for bigger planes.
3 account (Level 80 more than 600 stars) for me still did not buy the condor and i have all repair items and ready to buy it but i want to complete all destinations and get all stars, i can sell some of them and keep place for condor too in reserve hangar.

Flavapill

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
038lqv6cp
Username
Flavapill
Dont forget about the repair base.

Better to make sure you can repair your new plane or you’ll be stuck with broken plane. Except if you have golden sub of course.
ok thanks for the insights. i am having four bays and now not upgrading terminal as yet cause am focusing now on runway upgrade and purchasing land. so for now terminal upgrade has to wait. always short of coins!!!!

hello does it makes sense to keep investing in buying new planes? i got two owl and one shift and one shallow
Before you embark on a spending spree consider the following:
  • Concentrate on upgrading the control tower.
  • Always upgrade the repair base before buying a new plane varient.
  • Buy your supply factories well in advance to produce supplies before hand (buy 1 or 2 at a time).
  • Upgrade your runways.
  • Upgrade you launch pads.
  • Always plan ahead and ask for building items in advance.

But also remember that for every upgrade there's land, electricity and passengers to consider.

My advice: be flexible when buying, consider what is more important for that time, have lots of fun and few regrets (trust me you are in good company in this forum).

Flavapill

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
038lqv6cp
Username
Flavapill
Before you embark on a spending spree consider the following:
  • Concentrate on upgrading the control tower.
  • Always upgrade the repair base before buying a new plane varient.
  • Buy your supply factories well in advance to produce supplies before hand (buy 1 or 2 at a time).
  • Upgrade your runways.
  • Upgrade you launch pads.
  • Always plan ahead and ask for building items in advance.

But also remember that for every upgrade there's land, electricity and passengers to consider.

My advice: be flexible when buying, consider what is more important for that time, have lots of fun and few regrets (trust me you are in good company in this forum).
oh wow this will be very helpful. so i guess am going to focus on upgrading the repair base and runways and terminal before expanding the city.

amir77a

1000+ Star Club
Musketeers Alliance
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Username
A77 items
Thats true bigger planes need repair items and fuel thats why when i start the game i complete all stars for each small plane type and then buy bigger plane during that i start to save the items i need for bigger planes.
3 account (Level 80 more than 600 stars) for me still did not buy the condor and i have all repair items and ready to buy it but i want to complete all destinations and get all stars, i can sell some of them and keep place for condor too in reserve hangar.

Are you taking maps flights?

Are you taking maps flights?
Yes i do.
Adventure maps dont need flight items just fuel, i am doing these maps when i need time to save items for other planes also i am did alliance maps for small plane swift and owl dont need flight items just fuel and the maps but you need bonuses to do maps.

Top Bottom