Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

New Mega Mall? Why not?

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03xnmf766
Username
Vanilla
Maybe because Mega Malls are designed after a real-life building?

See the Veer Towers in Las Vegas

No way, I've been to Vegas lots and never noticed that the Mega Mall is based on those towers! They're really cool in person — outside the fancy Aria hotel. I might consider getting the Mega Mall for my city now….

Nayeon

1100+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03i2am107
Username
Nayeon
I get that - there are other buildings designed after real buildings in the game as well, however a lot of then have had "facelifts". It seems that this is the last of the legacy buildings that have not, and by this I mean it's not very detailed compared to the others that have been refreshed.

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03xnmf766
Username
Vanilla
I get that - there are other buildings designed after real buildings in the game as well, however a lot of then have had "facelifts". It seems that this is the last of the legacy buildings that have not, and by this I mean it's not very detailed compared to the others that have been refreshed.

I agree with you. It'd be cool if they re-designed it to look like an upscale department store, like Harrod's London.

No way, I've been to Vegas lots and never noticed that the Mega Mall is based on those towers! They're really cool in person — outside the fancy Aria hotel. I might consider getting the Mega Mall for my city now….

Yep - awesome in person. I've had dinner at one of the fancy restaurants in the mall beneath the towers.

I had to build the Mega Mall for one of the game missions a while back. If you don't build one now you'll probably have to later.

see this post

and this page

even the colors are the same

Top Bottom