Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

New ish to this forum

Zzzz

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Zzzz
Hiyas

This is most likely in the wrong place...

Sorry...

This is my set up at the moment. any suggestions welcome :)

Screenshot (1).png

Attachments

• Screenshot (2).png
    Screenshot (2).png
    1.7 MB · Views: 79

Zzzz

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Zzzz
I have 13 QL, but lacking recources to instergate using that particular icon.
I admit I do get side tracked, some times.
Hopefully people will give me insight...

Zzzz

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Zzzz
What are you goals for the game?
in a nutshell, I like the game. My goals ? With events and my own alliance, I feel though I am missing something. I look at other players, & think. I have gone to far or so many ways to play the game, Hense a different prospective
would be a insite

Zzzz

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Zzzz
I have 13 QL, but lacking recources to instergate using that particular icon.
I admit I do get side tracked, some times.
Hopefully people will give me insight...
working on the email I recieved about signatures ... not at the moment
I like chancing adventure buildings (and stars).

Have you considered doing map runs to the adventure destinations yet?
is that excavations or maps? Yes their are time limited, Hense looking at how other people play & planes

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
working on the email I recieved about signatures ... not at the moment

is that excavations or maps? Yes their are time limited, Hense looking at how other people play & planes
Excavation maps purchased from duke crocker first - then you fly to them and get maps for other destinations. Excavation maps for Mesoamerica drop maps (limited time) for Machu Picchu, Tollan, Quetzalcoatl Temple, Tenochitlan and Chichen Itza.

Here is one approach to flying maps

I would recommend building up a Space program. Eventually, you will get Aliana Legacies, Space History Monuments, and Rocket Gardens. Those will help with further launches.

I use my space these days to get fuel for the mapped flights that were mentioned. The mapped flights for Mesoamerica can be fuel intensive because you speed up the flights while using Bonuses such as "Dice" and Golden Dice or Spyglass. Ideally, what I would do is make the flights by speeding up under those bonuses. I would take destination at a time until I get 36 of the items. In practice, it takes several runs to do. I would do all destinations and get 6 Aztec Pyramids.

I would recommend building up a Space program. Eventually, you will get Aliana Legacies, Space History Monuments, and Rocket Gardens. Those will help with further launches.

I use my space these days to get fuel for the mapped flights that were mentioned. The mapped flights for Mesoamerica can be fuel intensive because you speed up the flights while using Bonuses such as "Dice" and Golden Dice or Spyglass. Ideally, what I would do is make the flights by speeding up under those bonuses. I would take destination at a time until I get 36 of the items. In practice, it takes several runs to do. I would do all destinations and get 6 Aztec Pyramids.
This suggestion is very correct, because you can also get silver coins to build a hotel and extra fuel
It is also a game skill to reserve extra fuel

Zzzz

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Zzzz
Excavation maps purchased from duke crocker first - then you fly to them and get maps for other destinations. Excavation maps for Mesoamerica drop maps (limited time) for Machu Picchu, Tollan, Quetzalcoatl Temple, Tenochitlan and Chichen Itza.

Here is one approach to flying maps
Thanks for that :)

Top Bottom